Namjoon

"Sir, I'd like to speak to you about a few things." I say as soon as I walk into my boss's office the following morning.
      He looks up and seems a little relieved to see me for some reason. "Of course, of course. Mr. Kim, take a seat please."
      I do as asked, resting my hands over my knee as I wait for him to continue. He stands up and walks around the desk, a file in his hand. "They've done it. The reversal antidote is ready to be tested. I wanted you to be the first to know."
      My eyes widen and I stand up to shake his hand. "Wow, that was faster than I anticipated." I pause. "I was wondering if you've taken any thought on adding Jimin to the scientific research internship. He's an omega and can help a lot with the coming changes."
      His lips twitch. "I've actually talked to the board about adding some people. We'd be honored to have him come in and train."
      Oh, Jimin would love to hear that. He's been wanting to do this for awhile.  "Thank you, sir. Now...about that relocation."
      He nods. "Oh yes, we've decided to move your growing family to a more accommodating company home. It's a lot larger in size. We will send you some movers by the end of the week and I've also decided to promote you to the new branch for hybrids. You'll have complete control over your own faction."
      "Wow...that's...wow, thank you, sir." I'm shocked.
       He laughs clapping his hands. "We'd also like to steal Jungkook and Yoongi to come work for us if you could make that possible. They will be well accommodated. They'd be great for our new security."
      "That would be amazing. I believe police work is getting rather difficult for Jungkook right now with his pregnant mate but he does love it."
       He nods. "And yours? I hear he's due anytime, correct? Congratulations, Namjoon."
      Smiling, I shake his hand once more. "Yes, I'm taking my temporary leave this evening. I won't be back for a month."
      "Well when you get back, your new position will be waiting as well as the positions for the other two."
       "Thank you, sir. When you have finished testing that reverse antidote please let me know. I'd like a sample please."
      "Very well. Have a good day and good luck to you and your lovely mate."

     I'm excited as I get home to give everyone the good news. Unfortunately, the house is empty when I arrive which is unusual. Frowning, I call Yoongi and he answers right away.
      "Get your ass to the hospital. Jin went into labor."
     Shit! I hang up and immediately rush back out to the car. God, I hope I make it in time!
Of course traffic isn't on my side and I don't make it to the hospital for another thirty minutes. It's nice that this time Jin can actually go to a hospital and not dangerously give birth at home in secret. It makes me immensely happy that he is in a much safer and sterile environment.
The nurses bring me to my mate who is sitting up in bed, pain coloring his face as he groans and reaches for me. "W-what took you so long?" He gasps out.
I kiss his head. "Sorry baby. I was in a meeting with my boss. I have good news for all of us but now isn't the time." I cup his sweaty face. "How are you doing, omega."
He smiles through the pain. "Better than last time. It'll be soon. The doctor said in the next hour or so."
Nodding, I look around to see Jimin and Taehyung looking tired and worried while Hoseok just seems despondent as he sits beside Yoongi.
"You guys can go home if you want. I'll call you when it's over." I offer.
Jimin frowns as Jungkook nods and pulls him towards the door. Jimin breaks out of his hold to hug and kiss Jin before running back and waving goodbye. I smile as Bogum picks up a sleepy looking and heavily pregnant Taehyung and nods towards us before taking him home to rest.
My gaze falls back to Yoongi and Hoseok. Both seem reluctant to leave.
"You can stay if you want..." Jin offers quietly, noting the weird tension between them.
Yoongi stares at his fiancé without saying anything. Finally Hoseok snaps his head up and nods. "We'll leave. Good luck, Jin." He walks over and kisses his cheek, hugging him. "I can't wait to see the little one."
He chuckles, rubbing his belly. "Me, too."
      As they leave, I realize that young aren't here. "Baby, where are the twins?"
      He chuckles. "Bogum's eomma has all of them. Actually, I think since his eomma's husband is gone, they might move in with her. She could help care for Suran and the new baby."
      I nod. "That's very nice of Bogum. He's a very considerate young alpha." I smile.
      He hums in agreement. "Yes and Tae loves her to death. They might move out of her huge house, though. I think she doesn't like being there."
      "I don't blame her. Memories and all." I decide to hold off on telling him of our coming move across town to a much bigger home.
      I grasp his hand in mine as the doctor finally arrives with a few nurses. "Are you ready to meet your young?" He asks with a smile.
      Staring into my mate's beautiful eyes, I nod. "More than ready."
      This really is a new start for a much better future we could have never imagined. It's exciting and I'm happy my mate and I could make it to this day.
      "You can do this, baby." I whisper against his lips.
       He nods. "Let's do this. Let's bring our son into the world." He whispers back.
      Finally.