Jin

I lay on the bed pouting. Namjoon is still in his office working. He works all freaking day long and lately even works all night! I never get to see him anymore and it may not bother Hoseok for Yoongi to be this way but it bothers me.
     A tear slips down my cheek as I listen to Hoseok and Yoongi playing with Soyeon while down the hall Jimin and Tae laugh and play with Suran.
     I rub my large belly wishing I'd give birth already so I'll have someone to talk and play with.
    Sighing, tired of being in bed alone, I get up and slip a robe over my underwear, grimacing as the tight panties dig into my cheeks. I miss the days when omegas never wore underwear. It was much more comfortable and freeing.
     I know that human males wear boxers and briefs but Joonie said that we have to wear tight panties because it helps hide our slick. I hate them. Plus it's just a waste of money because every time he wants me he just tears them to shreds and has to buy me more. Makes no sense.
     Groaning and trying to stretch the waistband a little. I loosely tie the robe over my nearly naked body, my belly showing well within the form fitting silk fabric.
     I ignore my mate down the hall and head towards the kitchen, wanting food. It's my comfort and I seem to be needing it more and more lately. Why is he neglecting me? Has he met someone else at work? Am I too fat now? Too annoying with my mood swings?
     I pull out a tub of my favorite ice cream and dig in, sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. I spend the next couple hours eating and watching mindless dramas until I get drowsy and can barely hold my eyes open.
     Sniffling, I switch off the lights and tv and stumble back to bed, knowing everyone else is already asleep. I think I'll skip school tomorrow. Hoseok won't be going anyway and it sounded earlier like Jimin will be too sore to go. Smh. Lucky.
     My eyes widen and shoulders slump when I see Namjoon already asleep in bed. Without me. He didn't even come check on me or ask me to bed! My sniffles turn into full blown sobs as I grab my comforter and pillow and stalk back into the living room, stretching out on the couch and trying to get comfortable. No way am I sleeping with that inconsiderate asshole!

    "Jin baby why are you sleeping on the couch?"
    I open my eyes to see my stupid mate looking down at me in concern. Scoffing, I turn my back to him in silence. Still hurt and angry.
     His hand falls on my shoulder. "Honey what's wrong?" He kneels down to my level and kissing my cheek.
I throw the comforter over my head and huddle in the dark, trying to block him out. Ass.
     I yelp in surprise as his hands slip under me and he picks me up, carrying back to our room. "Put me down!" I demand, hitting his chest.
    "Baby, what's wrong with you? Why didn't you come back to bed? I thought you got up to get a snack and would come back? If something was wrong why didn't you tell me?" He sighs exasperated.
     I refuse to let him off the hook. "I'm surprised you noticed I was gone at all." I spit out, bitter.
     He pauses, his eyes searching my face. "Jin, talk to me. You're really mad so please explain what I've done wrong." He gently places me on the bed and grasps my hands. Staring at me.
     Biting my lip, I try to turn away again but he won't let me. "You d-don't want me anymore, right? Just tell me the truth. I already know it." I choke out.
    He gasps, pulling me into lap. His palms cradle my face as he kisses me deeply. Whimpering, I return the kiss, hating how my body and heart automatically melt to him. I'm still mad, damn it!
    Gasping, I pull away. "It h-hurts." I whimper.
     He frowns, brushing the hair out of my face. "What hurts? Is it the baby?" His hands rub my belly.
     I shake my head, crying. "Y-you've been ignoring m-me so much. I l-love you so much and n-need you but y-you don't w-want me anymore!" I sob.
     His eyes widen in shock and he pulls me tight against his chest. "No, baby! No, I've actually.." He pauses, looking embarrassed. Tilting my chin up, he stares into my eyes. "I've been working harder and longer hours for you and the young. For us." He sighs.
    I sniffle, wiping my eyes. "What do you mean?"
     Smiling, he pecks my lips before sliding me off his lap and moving towards the closer. It sit anxiously as he returns looking nervous. He falls to his knees in front of me and moves between my legs, staring up at me.
     "Jin, baby, I know that we're mated already. You belong to me just as much as I belong to you..." he takes a deep breath. "I know that our old life is gone and we're still trying to adjust to this new one. I never want to forget that old lifetime because it gave me you but I do want to move forward in this life, in this world and do things the way they do them here."
     My pulse races as he hands me a little box. I take it with shaky fingers.
     "You're my mate, love. That will never change but I want you to know that I'm not just with you because of our biology or by a crazy mistake. I want to prove my love by marrying you. I bought a ring." He mutters. "I wanted to save this and do it right but I don't want to wait anymore."
     I open the box and feel more stupid tears well up as I gaze down at the beautifully intricate rose gold wedding band set. An engagement ring with a large yet subtle diamond sits center or a beautiful rose gold woven band with our initials engraved on the inside.
     "Please marry me, love. I want to grow here with you. Even if we can't be completely human, I want to give you all the chances and experiences I can. Will you promise to never hide your true feelings from me?" He asks, serious.
     Crying, I nod and allow him to slip the ring on my finger. A perfect fit, just like us.
     He hugs me. "I love you baby. I'm sorry if it feels like I've been ignoring you. I want you to know, though, that everything I do is for you, Jin. You never leave my mind." He smiles, his thumbs wiping my tears. "Never."
    I can't stop smiling. "Never leave me." I beg.
    Groaning, he takes my lips, his hands caressing my bare thighs, slipping into my wet panties. "Never."