Hoseok

As soon as Yoongi walks back into the room, I can sense his strained composure about to snap. He takes Soyeon from my arms and takes her quietly to her room with the other young to sleep. I know now something is definitely up.
      He comes back to me waiting patiently for an explanation at the edge of the bed. He just looks at me for a long time. Nothing is said and the tension palpable.
      "Omega." He sighs in his raspy voice.
      I tense. "What's going on?"
     Taking my hand, he kisses the back of my palm before taking a deep breath. "There may be a solution to most of our problems but it's not...ideal."
     I frown. "Just tell me straightforward what I need to know."
     He nods, approval in his his gaze. "The antidote."
      "Antidote?" I have no idea what he's talking about.
      He nods. "You remember what killed Jaebum? The serum that will turn an omega into a human..."
      I freeze, catching up to his thought process. "No. I'm not taking it." I demand harshly, horrified at the suggestion.
     He groans. "Hear me out—just as a last resort. It would mean your permanent safety from these government official pricks. They want omegas. If you are no longer an omega then they have no reason to take or hurt you. It's the smart thing to do." He argues.
     I scoff. "But what would we lose? Everything. We would lose everything. We'd lose our sense of self but also the ability to carry young and...and what about our mating? It would destroy it, right? No. I'm not giving you up. You can't even take it, right? It would kill you."
      He nods. "It would. It's just a last resort."
     "And what about the young? We can't give it to them which makes them still a target. Maybe if we knew they were going to be omegas but we won't find that out for years! What about them, huh?" I counter, tearing up at the thought of our babies being in danger.
      He sighs. "Nothing has been properly thought out yet. I'm just telling you what our thought process is because you deserve to know. We will just keep it as a contingency option. Nothing is set, Hoseok. Please calm down."
      I forcibly take a deep breath. He's right. I need to calm down. "Okay. Okay, I'm calm. Just...what else are you thinking? There has to be a better way."
     He looks away. Of course he's already thought of something. He's Min fucking Yoongi. Ex Commander and soldier. "What? I don't care how bad it is, just spit it out."
      He snorts at my tone. "Bait." 
      I pause, surprised. "Bait?"
      "Bait. We could...you could...be bait to get them out in the open so we can learn their plans and the exact people involved..."
     Swallowing hard, I think it over. "You want...me to let myself be captured by them? How would I communicate with you? We don't even know what they want."
      "I know. I don't like it but it is an option. Again, we have to run through all possibilities but I think if anyone could do it and handle it, it'd be you."
     I smile grimly. So much faith in me. But of course, he made me strong. If it were in reverse I know he'd do the same. Both of us are equals and he knows I can handle anything thrown at me.
     "Tell me what you're thinking?"
     He hesitates. "I have a suspicion about Bogum's step father but as well as Daniel's father. I think we'd have a better chance at getting in quicker through Bogum's family. Maybe you could...go over there to look for Taehyung while he's safely here and see if he makes a move. I haven't worked anything else out yet." He admits.
     I nod. "We'd just have to find a sure way of communication and a way for you to track me."
     "That's the most difficult issue at present. No doubt they know we're on to them. They surely won't expect us to just let them take you, though. The surprise might work in our favor."   
     I ponder all the things that could go wrong. I could become an experiment to them...or they could rape and impregnate me for testing...or maybe just torture and kill me....I could possibly never see Yoongi or our daughter again. Still though, I'm a soldier and this is a much better option than just giving up and taking the antidote.
I don't want to do that. I don't give up that easily. "I take it no one but me knows about this plan?"
"You'd be right." He sighs, climbing into bed. "We need to hurry. Namjoon is pretty much set on giving the antidote to Jin willingly or not. I convinced him to hold off for now. We need to take care off the problems."
I nod, snuggling against his chest. "Do you think the entire human government knows that's going on or just a select few?"
"Just a few, I believe. I think this plan of theirs has been in motion for a long time and the boundary being removed just made it easier. We just need to find out what they need omegas for."
"D-do you think they could have some of the omegas that were with us? Maybe instead of changing them they..."
"Probably. If they did then it's even more imperative that we get them out as soon as possible. We could save a lot of lives." He whispers. "You could."
I hold back a smirk. "So eager to get rid of me, hm?"
He rolls his eyes. "How'd you guess?"
"You've been plotting this since I forced our mating, right?" I grumble. "I bet you planned this whole damn thing." I tease.
He laughs. "When did you get so damn self centered? Where did my timid little omega go?"
I scoff. "Fuck you! I was never timid. Do you even know how many times you've had me plotting your death? I bet you do so this is payback, right?"
"..."
"You better fucking give me a fantastic funeral with all the works. If not I'll come back and haunt your ass. Annoy you to death! Literally!"
He tightens his grip on me. His lips pressed to my ear. "Shut up, baby."
"Why don't you make me, asshole?"
He flips us so that I'm pinned under his body, his grin malicious and oh so sexy. I shiver unconsciously. "Oh baby, I thought you'd never ask."