Epilogue: Taehyung

"Appa! Appa!"
     I turn my head groggily to see Suran and our youngest child, Moon Bin, covered in flour and a questionable sticky substance.
     I hit Bogum on the side and he groans, sitting up. His eyes take in the situation before climbing out of bed and swooping both kids into his arms and walking down the hall. "Let's give your eomma some rest, okay?" He says.
      I smile and stretch, eyeing the time. Ugh, still so early. I have to get to work. I sit up and start the shower, stopping to look down at our wedding photos. Little Suran was still just a toddler at that time. Now she's ten years old and Moon Bin is almost eight.
      It's been a crazy few years. So many changes in our life but our large family managed to stick together. Jimin began scientific research years ago and now leads his own research department while his mate and husband, Jungkook takes control of security.
      Jin bought his own restaurant with the help of his mate and husband, Namjoon. Their three beautiful kids, Soojin, Seokjoon, and Jin Jin, all extremely smart like their appa.
      Bogum and I both work as teachers and help aide the transitions for young hybrids beginning school with humans. I also work at a daycare as well very happily.
     Hoseok decided to join the military hybrid division much against Yoongi's wishes but we all expected that while Yoongi works in homeland security, keeping a keen eye always on his mate.
      Hoseok also decided to turn down the reverse antidote, focusing fully on his young daughter Soyeon and husband. Wanting to use his knowledge of transitioning from omega to human to help those that want to do the change but are afraid. He's really an inspiration and despite the fear Yoongi probably faces daily of losing him—we can all see how proud he is of his mate.   
      Yes, mate. Apparently because of Hoseok's life threatening injury, we came to find that although the antidote altered his body and basically destroyed his omega genes, because of the damage to his system, the antidote worked overtime patching him up but left a few little things of himself on his DNA.
      He's half human, half omega. He was able to actually be remarked and mated officially to Yoongi by our ways as well as marry him the human way. He just can't have a needing or reproduce which was hard on them.
       It was a joyous discovery, though, that had Jimin looking into more deeply during his research analysis.
       The humans have kept their word and made full peace with us and giving us all the rights we've always wanted. Things as a young omega I could have never imagined. I couldn't ask for anything more for us or our children.
      All living happily and growing up alongside humans without fear or secrets or discrimination.
      "Eomma! Moon dropped my favorite cup!" Suran screams as she runs into the bathroom with me, locking her strong arms around me. We found out she's an alpha. I was a little surprised but happy for her while Moon Bin is most definitely an omega like me.
      Somi has been labeled a beta while Jimin's twins, Hwasa and Amber, are both alphas. Not shocking to any of us considering their strong personalities. Both are strong independent young girls. It's so amazing to see them grow.
      Jin and Namjoon's twins, Soojin and Seokjoon are both omegas while their son, Jin Jin, is a strong alpha, sticking closely with Hwasa and Amber. It's cute. Soyeon is most definitely an alpha like Yoongi. She is the exact copy of Yoongi. Personality and looks. It's hilarious.
       Bogum runs into the bathroom with Moon slung over his shoulder while he lifts Suran onto his other one and kisses me quickly before taking them both away from me.
      I grin. This place is a mad house but I wouldn't have it any other way. By the time I make it into the kitchen, Jin and Namjoon are already gone to work taking the other kids. Jimin practically lives in the lab so I never see him much anymore.
      "Ready, baby?" Bogum asks, wrapping his arms around me. I smile, leaning back against him. We watch our babies eat their breakfast. Bogum has never treated Suran like she wasn't his. It makes me so happy that he fully claims her as his own.
      I turn in his arms. "Have I told you how much I love you?" I whisper against his lips.
      "Mhm. Not since I had you under me in our bed, omega." He teases.
      I blush smacking his arm. "Not in front of the kids." I gripe.
      He laughs and helps them get ready for school, leaving me be. God, I love him. I love my life. It's perfect.

     "Guys, I have an announcement!" Jimin cries, holding his glass of wine up as we settle down around the dinner table after the kids have all gone to bed. Hoseok is finally back with us after a long six month tour and Yoongi refuses to release him from his side.
      Namjoon and Jin look curious as we all look up at him.
     He smiles. "I've been working hard on something in the lab these last couple years and today it was finally finished and tested as a success." His eyes settle on Yoongi and Hoseok.
      "What is it?" Jungkook asks patiently, wrapping his arm around his mate.
      He giggles. "I've discovered a new medicine that will make it possible for human turned male omegas to have young again."
      Yoongi and Hoseok both stiffen while we all stare at him in shock. His happiness flows out of him, glowing. It's no secret that Hoseok giving up that part of himself took a huge toll on him. It was clear he wanted more young but gave it all up.
      "I look up to you and your decisions in life very highly, Hoseok. You're my hero. You've had a hard life but managed to make it and make an amazing life for yourself and use your experiences as a life lesson for the future. I wanted to give you this as my gratitude for helping to keep us safe." He pulls out a bottle of pills. "If you take this it will regenerate your body's natural repressed reproduction system. We've found that the antidote originally didn't destroy all of omega DNA just simply repressed it to give stronger life to the human DNA. If you want...you and Yoongi can use this to expand your family again." He says happily handing the shocked couple the bottle.
      I feel tears well up as Hoseok begins to fight his own tears. Hugging Jimin tightly as Yoongi tries to remain stoic but a lone tear slides down his cheek. Hoseok kisses it away.
     They deserve this so much and I'm so proud of my best friend for working so hard on this. He's an amazing scientist. I'm so proud of our big family and the fact that we all made it here.  
      I love them. After all our struggles...looking back it was all worth it. Those changes and circumstances in life brought us all here. Fate knew what she was doing from our very first meeting during the lottery. Without that...without our pain and struggling...we wouldn't have our happiness now so I'm thankful. Thankful to the lottery and the fact that I didn't originally get my dream mate through Jaebum.
      I never would have met Bogum otherwise or had Suran. It was meant to be so I'm thankful to Jaebum at least for that—unintentionally giving me a family through his own.
      I will always look back on that lottery and know that without it...without that damning and terrifying initial omega possession...there would not be this family, together and always growing full of love and life and happiness.
      We raise our glasses up in cheer as Yoongi snatches the pills and throws Hoseok over his shoulder, running determinedly out of the room. We laugh and finish eating, Bogum leaning down to whisper in my ear.
      "How'd you feel of expanding our own little family, hm?" He asks, kissing my cheek.
      I squeeze his hand, blushing. "I thought you'd never ask." I tease as we slip out of the room undetected, kissing and touching and dreaming of having another young to add to the chaos.
     I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END.