Taehyung

I watch the buses leave without me with a sigh. I don't like staying over by myself. I much prefer having Jimin, Jin, or Hoseok stay with me.
     I fix my book bag on my shoulder and head towards the library where my pupil awaits me. I like school. I like the subjects I learn but at the same time I feel weird when a teacher asks me to help others understand it. They've been learning this stuff most of their live while I just picked it up recently.
Pushing the door open, I pause. Bogum smile widely at me and pulls out a seat right beside him. I've tried to avoid him for over a month but for some reason he randomly appears everywhere I am! It's like he follows me or something and that makes me nervous.
It reminds me of when Jaebum would smile at me like that and tell me how much he loved being around and spending time with me. And look how that turned out...
Forcing a smile, I sit down and immediately pull out my books on the subject. His eyes completely focused on me as I get everything prepared.
Finally, I glance at him, meeting his intense stare. "You're so beautiful, Taehyung. Do you know that?" He blushes. "I'm sorry. I just made things super awkward but I can't help but speak my mind when I'm around you." He chuckles.

     His smile disarms me a little and my smile widens in return

His smile disarms me a little and my smile widens in return. "Thank you." I mumble, blushing myself.
Clearing my throat, I motion towards the work and for the next two hours we work on his trouble areas until he gets it all. He's a very fast learner at least.
     By the time we finish up, I realize it's later than expected and panic. I have to pick up Suran! I quickly stand and begin loading up my stuff much to his confusion.
     "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asks, standing as well.
     He follows me towards the doors. "Sorry! It's just..." I pause, thinking of a good lie. "I just forgot I have to pick up my...c-cousin at daycare. My baby...cousin, I mean." I sigh.
     He grabs my arm and pulls me to a stop. "It's fine. I'll give you a ride." He smiles and begins tugging me towards the parking lot.
     "You have a car?" I ask, surprised. Then why does he always ride the bus?
     He flushes, ducking his head. "Y-Yeah...actually...I only ride the bus to talk to you." He winks at me.
     I gape at him while he unlocks the doors to his very nice shiny black BMW. What the hell?!
     Reluctantly, I get it.
     Starting the vehicle, he turns to look at me. "I love spending time with you, Taehyung. Choosing to ride the bus just because I want to see you longer isn't a big deal."
     I beg to differ but I say nothing. I quietly direct him towards the daycare and he stops at the doors.   
     To my surprise, he gets out with me and walks inside, smiling and playing with all the little kids running around. It makes me smile. Who knew he liked kids?
I grab my sleeping princess in her car seat and kiss her tiny head, smiling. I hate having to leave her here everyday for school but know I have to.

     I find Bogum rolling on the floor with a few little two year olds and just lean against the wall, watching him

I find Bogum rolling on the floor with a few little two year olds and just lean against the wall, watching him. I love his smile. It makes my tummy get wild butterflies. Jaebum never gave me butterflies. Just anxiety and fear.
Sighing, I head towards the door past him. Yelling bye to the kids, he follows me out and looks at Suran. "She's so cute! Weird, she looks so much like you." He coos.
I blush with happiness and pride. My baby girl. "Thanks."
He helps me load her into the backseat and we get in. "Are you hungry? We can go eat...if you want." He offers.
I chew on my bottom lip. "Are you sure? With Suran..."
He laughs. "Of course! I love her already. Do you watch her a lot?" He asks, heading towards town and the restaurants.
"Y-Yeah. You can say that." I stutter. I hate lying about it but he'd never believe the truth.
     He nods. "I'd love to help you, ya know. After tutoring and stuff. I really love kids."
     His word make me warm inside and I smile. "Really?"
    "Yeah. Can I spend time you and her tomorrow after tutoring?"
     I shrug. "If you really want to."
    I jump in surprise when he slips his hand into mine, squeezing. His eyes burning into mine. "I think I'd do anything for you, Taehyung. If you'd just give me a chance."
     I can't breath, trapped in his gaze. He's very beautiful. Angelic looking almost. It makes my heart skip a beat.
     Suran's crying snaps us out of our intense...whatever that was and I blush, looking away.
    Staring out the window as he drives us to our destination, I can't stop thinking of how nice my hand feels in his. Like it's a perfect fit.
     The butterflies in my stomach become more intense as well as my breathing. I've never felt this way before and it scares me. Over a human. I think...it's possible I really really like a human. It's a scary thought.  
     Lost in my ridiculous thoughts, I don't realize we are here until he pulls me out of my reverie.
    I grab Suran and we head into the restaurant. A really nice but still family friendly restaurant. Placing Suran in a little high chair, I grab my bag and pull out her special bottle full of my milk. Can't really feed her out in the open like a human woman can...
     She takes the bottle happily enough as well as a few finger snacks I packed for daycare. Bogum watches me interact with her for a long time without speaking up.
     "You're so good with her." He laugh. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were her parent."
     I freeze, trying not to freak out and give myself away. It's hard but I laugh it off. "That's crazy!" I have to be more careful. He just makes it too easy to forget myself in his presence.

    He drives us home after we eat and we end up chatting easily, finding we have a lot of things in common. He's just really funny and I feel happy being around him.
If only I could tell him the real me.
    He helps me grab all my things and walks me to the front door. It's now dark outside. I pause, looking up at him as he caresses my cheek.
    I shift nervously and tighten my grip on Suran's car seat.
    He licks his lips, watching me. "Do you think you'd maybe...like to go on a date with me? This weekend?" I asked, hopeful.
Say no...you can never have a real relationship with him...let him down easy and let him move on. Let him find someone he can be happy with that won't lie to him...no.... I open my mouth. "Yes. I'll go on a date with you." I whisper breathlessly.
    He beams in true happiness. "Thank you." He surprise me by leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I gasp...but don't pull away.
I need to stop...but I do the only thing I can in this situation...I kiss him back.
     He tastes so good.