Yoongi

It takes me awhile to round up the supplies and make it back to town. I was in the middle of a meeting when my little omega called broken and sobbing. He wouldn't tell me what happened but just told me to bring clean up supplies. Of the extreme kind.
     Noted.
    I pull into the school grounds. It's now dark and empty. I call my baby. "Where are you?"
      "In the boys locker room behind the stadium."
     "I'm coming, okay? Stay put." Hanging up, I drive around to his location and park, getting out and opening up the trunk. He steps out and I immediately frown. Those aren't his clothes. They don't smell like him.
     He rubs his arm absentmindedly as he meets me halfway. He looks...blank. "What happened?" I demand, taking him into my arms and hugging him tight. I've missed him so much already.
     He motions for me to follow him inside, explaining all the way about the incident with Jin that pisses me off because no one thought to tell me?
     I stop in my tracks right inside, the door slamming hard into my backside. Hoseok hangs his head low, biting his lip anxiously. I survey the entire room. The body, the blood...the body parts...
     "I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean to go so crazy! I wasn't thinking. He was being so mean and talking so much crap about Jin...I s-snapped."
     I eye the dead body. "Isn't this the guy that kissed you?"
     His jaw drops and he eyes me like I'm insane. "Out of all of this...that is what you focus on?!"
     I smile. "Well...it was a concern for me and now I don't have to deal with it. I'm proud of you, babe." I kiss his cheek.
     He scowls at me. "You're proud of me for killing a human and possibly putting all of us in danger?"
     "No." I rest both my arms on his shoulders and stare into his eyes. "I'm proud because you did what you had to do to protect the family. I'll admit...it's a little extreme, but I'll never get mad at you for showing your strength and defending love ones. I taught you to be strong and to protect. Why would I be upset?"
     Sniffling, he collapses in my arms, kissing me. I kiss him back just as passionately, tugging at his shirt. "Are these his clothes?" I demand, realizing the familiar smell.
      He looks sheepish. "I ruined mine. His were clean."
     Growling, I shred the shirt in half and jerk his pants down his legs, leaving him naked.
     I trail my hands down his sides, kissing his jaw and throat, needing him. He groans and clings to me, jumping up and wrapping his thighs around my body as I press him against he lockers.
     He breaks away to breath. "Uhhh...n-not that I don't want this but...shouldn't we maybe...deal with him first?" He whispers.
     I smirk. "Baby, he certainly isn't going anywhere. He can wait. I haven't seen you in a while. I need to be inside you."
     He whimpers as I reach around and spread his cheeks apart, feeling his slick drench my fingers as I take his mouth roughly, working my fingers inside his tight hot body.
     He bounces on my fingers as I stumble back and sit down on the center bench, ripping the zipper down my jeans. He pulls my dick out and strokes it for a few moments before kneeling up over it and sliding down all the way.
     I grunt, thrusting my hips up and bucking his body up against me as he holds onto my shoulders for dear life, moaning loudly as I fuck him hard and fast.
     We both need this. Fuck the situation, fuck everything but him and me right now. Our fueling lusts and need the only problem at the moment.
     "Fuck me!" He whimpered, bouncing on my cock, his head thrown back in ecstasy as I take him hard. "Harder. Deeper." He grounds his perfect ass down on my cock, forcing me as deep as possible.
     Growling low in my throat, I pick him up and pull out, changing positions. I force him onto his knees and bent over the bench, pounding into his ass so hard the metal legs scrape against the floor.
     Blood soaks through my pants but I don't give two fucks about it. Just pleasing my mate. He whines loudly, so sexily. I jerk his head back and bite down hard into his neck, remarking him.
     He screams, cumming hard on the wood bench under him. Panting, I slap his ass a few times before groping and spreading his cheeks painfully wide, watching as my cock pulls in and out of his little hole, watching as his ass swallows me up. 
     Fuck. I gasp, filling him up, thrusting through my climax, riding it out, forcing his ass back and forth on my cock, milking me dry.
     He shakes and pants for air as we come down. Both of us spent and relieved. He whimpers as I pull out slowly, enjoying the view of my cum oozing out of his well abused hole.
     "Feel better?" I ask, climbing to my feet and helping him stand.
     His knees tremble but he nods. "S-sorry. That was intense and it's been awhile." He flushes.
     Chuckling, I kiss his plump lips, sucking his tongue into my mouth, devouring his taste before pulling away with a wink.
     "Now that my baby boy is well taken care of, you going to help me pull out the tarp and bleach?"
     He pouts. "My ass hurts and I'm naked."
    I scoff. "It's hurt worse and better that you're naked. Less clothes to burn." I counter.
     Huffing, he sneaks out to the car to grab the supplies. Together we wrap the body and...all its counterparts...into the tarp and drench the room in bleach.
     Hoseok glances into the trunk, speculative. "Uhhh...do we need a hacksaw?"
     I shrug. "Wanted to be prepared, love. Can never be too careful."
     "Right." He rolls his eyes. "And this is why I love you."
    I wink, slapping his naked ass making him jump. "And don't you forget it."
     "Yoongi?"
    "Hm?" I'm busy pulling out the plastic wrap. 
     "Can we not tell the others about this?" He frowns.
     I stop what I'm doing and look up at him. "Are you crazy? We aren't telling them shit! Jungkook is a cop and Namjoon would have my damn head. Keep your mouth shut baby."
     He sticks his tongue out at me.
    "Do it again and I'll give you something to use your tongue for."
     He flushes and huffs, stomping back into the locker room as I drag the tarp covered body over my secured plastic wrapped trunk. I wipe the sweat off my forehead as Hoseok pouts at the door.
     "I'm cold."
     "Why are you such a whiny bitch? Here." I reach into the backseat and toss him a bag of clothes. Mine.
     He quickly dresses then closes up the door, walking around the car to the passenger seat, punching me hard on the way over. "And I'm not a whiny bitch!"
    Growling, I count back from ten and let it go. Picking my battles. I finish up and climb into the car, starting it up.
     "So...why did you rip his dick off?" I ask casually as we pull out of the school.
     He shrugs. "Because I fucking felt like it. Why not?"
     I glance at him in surprise before smiling. "I knew I chose the right mate."
    He sniffs. "Damn fucking right and you never forget it, Min Yoongi."
     I grasp his hand and squeeze it as we drive towards the cemetery, planning to drop the body under a fresh grave. Perfect.
     "God, I love you, omega."
     He blushes. "I love you, alpha."