Jungkook

I swallow Jimin's loud drawn out moans as I pin his smaller body against the slippery shower tile, every little whimper and scream calling to my alpha side. I snap my hips relentlessly against his plump slick ass as his nails dig into my hands.
      He throws his head back, cumming again. Making that...god, his sixth time since his needing started a little over an hour ago?
      He wails out my name over and over, echoing around the steamy bathroom as I wrap my arm around his hips and pound into his sensitive swollen prostate.
      Shivering through his release, his knees give out so I hold him up as I cum, my knot releasing deep inside and binding us together. He gasps and pushes back against me, our breathing harsh and strained under the cooling spray.
      I hold him against the wall and kiss on the back of his neck and shoulders as his body recovers. When I can finally move, I pull out slowly and groan, my cum and slick an intoxicating mix as it runs down his thighs.
      He clings to me as he turns in my arms. Lifting him up, I carry him back to the stripped bed and drop him down. He shivers, looking up at me with so much love and trust, it's staggering.
      Kissing his lips softly, I get fresh sheets and make the bed, maneuvering him around so he doesn't have to stand up. He crawls back to lean against the headboard and draws his knees to his chest, watching me in silence as we await the return of his hormones.
      I ruffle his hair before pulling on a pair of shorts and going to check on Somi. She's good at sleeping all through the night but I just want to make sure before I can't leave Jimin again. We never know how long it will last.
     When I come back to the room with water and snacks, he's passed out, cuddling my pillow, drool pooling out of his open mouth. I know he's exhausted. Grinning, I peck his forehead and move down the hall to check on Yoongi. I know he's going insane being the one to send his mate into danger. I know it's killing him right now even if he doesn't show it.
     I don't find him in his office like expected, instead I find him in his bedroom. Sitting on his mate's side of the bed and holding his pillow in his hands.
      My heart goes out to him. "Hey."
      His head snaps up to reveal his red eyes. "Hey." He looks towards the hall. "Your mate okay?"
      I smile. "Yeah. He's sleeping for now. I'm sure it'll come back in a little bit."
      He nods, looking back down at Hoseok's pillow. "He'll be okay. He's strong. The strongest omega we've ever seen." I remind him.
      "He's still an omega, though, and that's what terrifies me. His needing is coming up, Jungkook. I just know it's going to happen when I can't get to him. If anyone fucking lays a finger on him..." he trails off, growling.
     I place my hand on his shoulder. "We don't know for sure. It's only two days, right? After tonight he has one more day. Have you been tracking him?"
      He nods, looking distressed. "As expected, they removed the decoy tracker. He's being taken farther and farther away from me. They stopped a few hours away from here. Probably where all the other captive omegas are being kept."
      I nod. "We'll leave tomorrow and be ready to get him back. We'll get backup." I smile. "I'm a cop, remember? Alpha or not...those high up government officials don't want things like this getting out to the public. They don't want anyone knowing about what we are. I'll get a team and let them know about the kidnappings."
      He takes a deep breath. "Right." He looks up at me and I'm shocked by the depth of emotion and true fear I see reflected back. Not to mention how red rimmed they are. Min Yoongi has never feared anything in all his life. But he's scared now and I don't know how to feel about that.
      "Go back to your mate." He sighs, gently placing the pillow back on the bed and walking back towards his office. "I'm going to make some calls and check in on the tracker."
      I watch him go. Shaking my head with deep emotion for the alpha as I make my way back to my room. Jimin is still sleeping but I can feel the waves beginning to return.
      I climb under the covers after slipping my shorts back off and pull his naked body against mine, mouthing open wet kisses on his neck. He moans and wiggles his ass back against my hardening cock.
     Grinning, I stare into his eyes as they open and he smiles at me. "I love you."
      I nuzzle my face under his. "I love you, too."
     He moans again but this time in more pain as I help him onto his back and begin playing and suckling on his sore nipples. He whimpers, spreading his legs wide for me. "Ughh...Kookie."
      I growl softly, biting his bottom lip before thrusting my tongue into his mouth and exploring every nook and cranny. "I want to fill you with my young, omega." I groan against his lips. "Do you trust me to protect you, baby?"
     Shuddering, he nods frantically. "I d-do trust you."  
      I kiss down his body, licking the crease between his inner thigh and hard cock. "Do you want to carry my young again, omega?" I demand, taking his cock into my mouth.
      He cries out, hips jerking and bucking as I pull back and spread his cheeks wide, licking and sucking around his hole, my mouth getting drenched with his tempting slick. "Y-Yes! God yes! P-please, Kookie. M-make me pregnant again."
     Moaning in pleasure at his desperate pleas, I sit up and cup his face, kissing him hungrily as he pulls me back down on top of him. I reach down between us and slowly push back inside him. Both of us moan in euphoria.
      I continue devouring his luscious lips as I make love to him, easing the aching heat coursing throughout his body.
      I lift his thighs around my hips and quicken my pace, making him scream against my mouth as he cums, his slick drenching my cock and the fresh sheets.
      "Nghnn...m-more...ughh...I-I'm sorry....please d-don't stop." He sobs, holding me tightly. "I d-didn't mean it earlier. I want to c-carry what's yours..." He cries.
      "Shh, Shh, baby, I know. I promise you that I will always protect you and our babies. Don't be afraid." I groan, biting his neck as I cum deep inside, my hips stuttering as his tight heat pulls me in, causing me mind numbing immense pleasure.
      He cums again, flexing around my pulsing cock, our lips clinging to each other desperately. Neither wanting this to end. I lace our fingers together, resting my forehead on his. "You are mine, omega. You will have my young." I whisper.
      Moaning in pleasure, he nods frantically, shivering and clenching around me. "A-always yours, Kookie. I w-want it. Want you."