Yoongi

I let my little hot headed omega enjoy his last moments of thinking he has the upper hand as I sit in my office and cool down. I know him, I know me, I know us. He wouldn't cheat on me. I know it as well as I know I wouldn't cheat on him. But still...I seethe.
He pisses me off so much when he talks that shit and he knows it. Unfortunately he gets away with it way too much because we both love the aftermath and punishments.
I close my eyes and let the beast retreat just a bit so I don't actually hurt him. I like to slap him around a bit but never truly injure him. He likes to push just a little too far sometimes.
Luckily, I've left him bound to the bed face down and ass up and out waiting for me. Cursing under my breath, I think over our angry conversation. Perhaps he's right. Maybe I'm working too hard towards a goal that maybe he doesn't even want. He is obviously happy here and doesn't want to leave.
Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about saving up to get our own place. Maybe I've been the selfish one, wanting him and Soyeon all to myself. If he wants to stay like this then maybe I should just step down from this position or stand firm about working from home and sending my things from my laptop. It's what I've been doing.
     I stare down at my laptop, debating. For far too long. If I wait any longer then the others will be back and I won't be able to enjoy punishing my omega thoroughly. With screams. Just like I like.
    Feeling irritated for some reason, I send a quick message out from my laptop then close it down. I grab my favorite silk tie on the way to the bed as well as my thick leather belt. Fun.
     I smack his ass hard with the belt making him jerk and moan into the pillows, pulling roughly at his restraints, his strong muscles tensing erotically before my eyes. Only for my fucking eyes. I spank him again, harder.
     "Still want to be a fucking dirty slut while I'm gone, huh? What if I ruin this little hole of yours so thoroughly you'll never be able to think of sex and pleasure again, hm?" I whip him again, climbing up on the bed behind his spread legs and, pulling his cheeks apart, I begin dipping my tongue in his flexing hole.
     He groans, unable to speak past the gag in his mouth, thrashing his head on the pillows, raising his hungry ass against my face. I spank him hard with the palm of my hand right on his hole making him scream out and bend backwards a little.
     Smirking, I circle his entrance with my fingertip. "Still want to give this away to just anyone? No one will want it when I'm through with it, omega." I growl.
     Pushing back up to my knees I run the belt through his cheeks over and over, letting it catch on his hole and his slick cover it thoroughly before wrapping it around his throat and choking him.
     I force him onto his knees with it, his arms and legs straining as I suck on his jaw, biting just above the belt over and over, my hands running all over what's fucking mine.
     "Answer me, you filthy slut! You just want cock, don't you? You don't care where it comes from." I spit out, roughly pulling his cheeks back apart and thrusting hard and fast inside him, all the way to the hilt.
     He screams around the gag, face red and eyes watery. Glaring at me with a passionate fury that takes my breath away. I remove the gag and toss it away, taking his mouth desperately and he complies, our tongues dueling as I begin pounding into his sore ass, his little hole swallowing me all the way.
     I run my palm down his abs and thighs, stroking his hard cock along with my thrusts. He moans eagerly and pushes back against me, nails digging into his binds.
     "Fuck, baby." I growl, breathless and hungry.
     He cries out as I hit his sweet spot over and over, using the belt to choke him and move him where I want.
     "You look so good like this. My little fuck slave. Such a fucking whore. You're lucky I don't tear your ass apart acting the way you do." I growl.
     Whimpering, he drops his head. "I'm gonna cum!" He moans. He loves the abuse I throw at him. Loves the pain and the pleasure only I know how to bring to him. "Maybe I shouldn't let dirty little skanks cum so easily. You don't deserve it."
     I stop thrusting and begin pulling out. He gasps and clenches around me. "No! Please! I w-wouldn't! Yoongi!" He whines.
     Chuckling, I slam back inside him full force and he immediately screams, covering the sheets and my hand with thick hot cum. His ass milking me as I fill him up to the brim.
     I push him back down and fuck him roughly over and over again, forcing several orgasms out of him and myself, exhausting my anger and unjust defeat on his body.
     By the time I'm done, both of us are way too oversensitive and aching, hurts to even just barely touch. His wrists and ankles are bloody and raw but he doesn't complain as I release him and, of course, ignoring his cries of pain, shove my favorite tie inside his ass, holding my cum deep inside him.
     He groans from pain and huffs at the ceiling. "It hurts." He gripes.
     "You're lucky you aren't paralyzed." I retort, still mad.
   Rolling his eyes, he curls into my chest and sighs contentedly. "I don't want you to leave."
     Licking my lips, I gently touch the mating bite on his throat. "We can't all get what we want." I mutter snidely.
     He looks up at me with trembling lips. "You really don't want to stay with us? I don't want you to go back." So stubborn.
     I heave a long suffering sigh. "What would you give me if I did consider staying?" I ask.
     His eyes widen and hear snaps back up to look at me. "Are you serious? Anything. I'd give or do anything!" He replies adamantly.
     I hold back my smirk, thinking of the resignation letter I've already sent in. I continue to hold stern outwardly, though. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind. We better rest up, baby. That ass of yours needs to be ready for round two later."
    He gapes up at me. "Uh, no."
    "Uh, you said anything." I remind him, my smirk now fully unfolding. "Perhaps I'll continue to abuse this new power until I make my full decision." I tease.
     Scowling at the wall, he grumbles under his breath. "You better be prepared for my bitching afterwards then. My ass is already on fire!"
    "Oh baby, that was just a slow loving burn to get us started. You like playing with fire so much, right? Better get used to the fucking burn, love."