Jimin

"What are you doing?"
I don't turn from the window at the sound of Jin's voice. Instead I pull him down on the couch and point giddily out of the window at Taehyung and Bogum.
We both squeal quietly as they kiss at the door before he leaves. It's really late, too. "Do you think they..." I raise my brows suggestively.
Jin snorts. "I doubt it. You know how he feels about dating a human. No way is he letting his mating urge fly."
I giggle at that. "Probably right."
Taehyung jumps at the sight of us. We smile widely, not ashamed a bit at being caught red handed spying. "How was it?! Is he a good kisser?!" I ask.
Groaning, he plops down on the couch, blushing. "He's really nice. He took me to this really high end restaurant then we went to his place.."
Our eyes widen in shock. "Tae!"
"Not like that! He wanted me to meet his parents." He rolls his eyes.
"You met his parents? That's a big deal to humans." Jin chimes in.
He bites his lip. "They were really nice to me. Gave me cake!" He smiles.
"Wow." Cake.
"And you still don't know if you want to be with him?" I scoff.
"You know why I can't! I'm an omega! He can't even help me with my needings." He reminds us.
I frown, forgetting about that. "How do you really know that, though. We are derived from an alpha and a human mating. It's possible, I think. It was always just forbidden to try. Now that we are living like this, though, I don't see why it wouldn't work."
Jin stares at me in surprise. "He might be right, Taehyung. Of course our government would never allow us to mate with a human. They couldn't know it wouldn't work, though." He shrugs.
"Won't know unless it happens."
"Which will probably be soon. Considering how long you've been pregnant and had Suran...you're needing will be coming up soon." Jin adds.
Tae pales. "I forgot how long it's been. I'm scared. I don't want him to hate me or be disgusted. I'm not human like him. I don't want him to ever change his mind about me." He frowns, pulling his knees up to his chest. "I hate lying about Suran, too, though. I don't know how long I can keep doing this."
I move over and hug him. "Please just give this a chance. You need this. You have to heal, Tae. Don't let the past win and make you lose out on something amazing. It's obvious how much he likes you. He will treat you well."
A tear slips down his cheek. "I'm afraid of getting used to it then being dumped alone. I know it will hurt."
"No, sweetie." Jin wraps his arms around him as well. "Stop this. Stop doubting everything and just let yourself enjoy this feeling of love. This is love, Taehyung. I know it is. I can tell. You love him." He coos.
I nod in agreement. "I think he already loves you, too. You can see it in his eyes."
"I'll give this a chance..." he sighs. "Is Suran in bed?"
I nod. "She's sleeping with Soyeon."
He yawns, standing up. "Alright. I'm going to shower then go to bed. Goodnight."
"Night!"
"Sleep well!"
"So you really think he'll be okay?" I ask.
He shrugs. "I really hope so. We've never been through what he has, though, so only time will tell. Bogum is obviously good for him, though. The perfect medicine for mending a shattered heart."
Just then both or stomachs growl, ruining the sentimental moment and we both laugh. "Nachos?"
"Nachos!"
We head into the kitchen to make our huge stack of loaded nachos. Hoseok peaks his head in soon after to join us. We've been trying to make him feel better since he found out about Yoongi leaving. He's cried a lot and stuck to himself and Soyeon. Hiding out in his room.
I don't really know what to do for him. Jin knows what it's like to be left behind by his mate but luckily I haven't.
"Hungry?" Jin asks him.
He nods. "Starving actually." He rubs his muscled stomach and I glare.
"Stop rubbing in the fact that you have abs again!" I pout.
He smirks. "You can work out with me after the baby if you want. I can help you get these muscles, too." He winks, finally returning to his normal joking self.
I smile. "I might take you up on that. Kookie likes me being soft but I'm tired of him being a sexy ass ripped muscle man while I'm a pile of pudding." I scowl.
They both burst out laughing. "A pile of pudding?!"
"Does that make me a pile of jam?" Jin snorts.
I smile. "Maybe jelly? Because you will soon be jelly of my sexy abs!" I cheer.
The baby kicks and I giggle. "The young agrees!"
My mate peaks his head into the kitchen. "What are you all still doing up? It's late and you have school tomorrow." He sighs, eyeing me.
Pouting, I snatch a chip and munch on it. Smirking, he strides over and picks me up. "Come on my pile of pudding. Bedtime." He nuzzles my neck making me squeal as he carries me towards the room.
"Goodnight!" I call to the kitchen with mixed amused replies.
I then realize too late what he called me. "Hey!"
He chuckles and drops me on the bed, admiring me. "Fitting, I think. So soft and plushy." He sighs, hovering on top of me, caressing and kissing on my body and face. "Jimin?"
"Hmm." I moan.
"You aren't getting abs. You're too sexy already. Fuck if you're going to do anything to get even more attractive. I don't want others to want you. You're mine." He sucks hard on my neck and I keen, rolling my hips against him.
"Nghnnn...yours. Only yours, Kookie." I sigh. But I'm still getting abs. Ha!