Jimin

"She's so cute!" I gush, jumping on the bed in excitement.
    Jungkook smiles at me. "I know. Jimin, sweetheart, please get down before you fall and hurt the young!" He sighs, exasperated.
     Pouting, I hop down, letting him pull me into his arms. "Do you think ours will be a girl, too?" I ask quietly.
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrified of giving birth. I've seen it twice now and it doesn't make it easier. I could go into labor anytime. It's a nerve wracking thought.
     "I don't know." He says, leading me towards the bathroom, starting the bath. As I watch my gorgeous mate in his sexy uniform move around the room, I can't get Hoseok's words out of my head. Is it really wrong for Kookie to be with me?
    So what if he is a lot older than me. We love each other and are meant to be...but it's true that he never considers introducing me to his coworkers or friends.
    I know he has a lot of human friends now. I've never before considered the thought of why he'd never take me to meet them. I know I'm about to be 17...is that too young for him here? He's 23 now...
     It takes me a long time to realize he's been calling my name. I glance up quickly. "What?"
     He chuckles. "I asked if you were ready to get in?" He nods to my favorite bath bomb scented water.
     Chewing on my lip, I push down my pants and underwear, shivering from the fresh chilly air. His eyes trace over my plump body as I tug the shirt over my head, flushing self consciously. I know Jin and Hoseok think me and Kookie mate all the time but actually we haven't in awhile. It's actually been so long that having his eyes devour my body is almost scaring me. Every time he does it, it feels like the first time he's seen me.
I know I'm fat now. I've gained at least twenty pounds this last month. It's ridiculous and unfair! Kookie grabs my hand and helps me into the bath, sitting on the side and helping me wash.
Unfortunately because I'm so much larger it's harder to wash myself properly since I'm unable to see over my large belly. It's embarrassment to have my mate whose basically a god with a six pack have to wash my blobby body.
I close my eyes as he dumps water over my head, massaging shampoo in my hair. "Kookie..." I manage to say as he rinses the bubbles away.
"Yes, baby."
I hesitate. "When will you ever introduce me to your friends?" I blurt out. I need to hear it from him, should have heard it from him instead of Hoseok. The truth.
He frowns down at me. Purposely taking the time not to answer as he prepares the loofa.
"They are really busy, sweetheart. It's just not possible right now. Maybe later on..." he hints.
My chest hurts. Swallowing hard, I close my eyes. Not wanting to see the guilt on his face. "You mean...when I'm more age appropriate?" It sounds more bitter than I'd planned.
"What?" He sounds mad so I open my eyes and look up at him. "Who told you that?" He demands.
I blink. "It doesn't matter. It's true, right? You're ashamed of me because of our age difference..." I tear up, I can't help it.
He huffs, taking a deep calming breath. "Okay Jiminie. It's true, okay? I'm not ashamed of you, love, but I can't just introduce you to my police friends as my boyfriend. Humans are very serious about age gaps in relationships. They might think I'm taking advantage of you. They could take our love wrong." He explains carefully.
I frown. I've never thought about any of this before. Since I was a young omega we've always been taught that the only age that matters is when it comes close to our needings.
I remember a couple of omega that had theirs early when they were only fourteen and they were mated right away. Was able to join the lottery. To alphas sometimes twice their age or more and no one ever cared. It never mattered.
Knowing it matters now bothers me. Knowing that if I had been raised as a human...I could never have hoped to be with him...he'd be with someone else right now...older and more mature and just...better.
"You aren't taking advantage of me..." I mumble, doubt shadowing my voice though. I don't know what to think.
He sighs and holds a towel out for me, helping me climb out of the tub and dry off. "We know this baby. They just...will never see it the way we do. They were raised to think differently. When you turn 18...it will be easier and I can introduce you to my friends."
I try to hide my disappointment and fail miserably as he lifts me up and carries me back to the bed. I cover my body with the comforter and watch silently as he strips off his own work uniform and goes back into the bathroom for a shower. Leaving me alone.
Abandoning me...dramatic but it's how I feel. I'm really sensitive right now. I fight back tears as the water comes on. Slowly things have subtly changed between us.
He had changed. Because I didn't know before...I could never figure out what it was exactly changing him but now that I know...I notice a lot of things he's stopped doing or things he's not said as much.
     He says he isn't ashamed of me but...why does it feel like he's distancing himself from me? I can see it even if he can't. I'm not so dense. He's not as passionate towards me as he used to be just months ago. Does he wish I were older? Do I repulse him now?
     Most alphas wanted younger omegas to give them more young. Now that that system is gone...does he also think like the humans and regret mating someone so much younger?
     Hating being so alone, I get up and slowly put some sweats and a large grey t shirt on. Glancing at the closed bathroom door-hating how much I'm symbolizing it-I walk down the hall to Tae and Suran's room.
     I force a smile as I hop on his bed as he plays with the young. "How was tutoring? You got back really late. Did they tell you yet?" I ask.
     His eyes widen. "I can't believe Hoseok had the young and I wasn't here! I'm so mad but still...happy..." he giggles and I raise my eyebrows.
     "Spill it." I demand, crossing my arms.
     He nods. "He kissed me!"
     "What?! No way!" I hug him, excited for him.
     He nods. "He even helped me with Suran and took us to eat then asked me on a date then kissed me!" He bounces in excitement.
     I beam. "This is so good for you. I'll definitely watch her for you."
    "Thanks Jimin. Really. I guess I'm glad you talked me into giving him a chance. I still don't believe we can really be anything but a few dates can't hurt, at least." He shrugs. "I've never felt this way before."
     Sadness pierces me at his voice. It's not fair how life has been to him. He deserves all the happiness in the world. At least Bogum would never be ashamed of his age...I can't stop the petty thoughts.
What if...what if Kookie soon changes so much he won't want me anymore?