Namjoon

My heart swells as I grip my omega's thighs, laying him back on the bed and tugging the robe free of his body. Groaning, I lick my lips and eye him like my favorite meal, which truthfully he is.
He whimpers, hands falling to the bed and clutching the sheets, his ring glinting off the light making him even more sexy to me. All mine. All the humans will know he's taken. This gorgeous boy.
I climb onto the bed and spread his legs wide, trailing a finger through the mess pooling on the sheets. Growling, I tug the ruined panties down his legs with my teeth, revealing his glistening flesh.
Grabbing his hands, I help him hook them under his thighs, holding himself up and open for me. "You are so sexy." I growl darkly making him flush.
"I'm going to eat you so fucking good baby boy. Don't drop those legs." I demand and he whimpers, nodding.
Moaning, I lick a wet stripe up his center making his hips jerk. My tongue rolling around his hole teasingly, lapping at his delicious fluids before dipping inside and swirling around his inner walls.
He cries out, thighs shaking as I make good on my promise, spending a good ten minutes on eating out his quivering hole and lapping at his soft balls and cock. Making him a wrecked mess above me. His thighs bruised from trying to hold them up.
Finally, I thrust my tongue inside him one last time as deep as I can before sitting up. Releasing his hands from his legs, they drop, splaying on the bed in a tired heap. Cum drenches his belly and thighs so I take the time to lick it all up, rubbing my finger through some and taking it to his own mouth.
    He licks it clean with a moan, sucking on my fingers greedily. My cock screams for relief in my pants as I sit up on my knees. Jin pulls himself up and helps me shove off my clothes, both of us hungry and desperate.
     Once naked, I hover of him, licking his neck and chest, sucking hungrily on his nipples making him moan loudly, his delicious sweet tasting milk filling my mouth.
     "Oh fuck!" I groan, drinking it down greedily as I hold his thighs apart and slide my cock home, filling him deep.
     He screams, cumming again as more milk fills my mouth. His entire body shutters as I pound inside him, biting and sucking on his chest, chasing my high.
     His nails draw blood on my shoulders as I kiss him urgently, letting him taste his own natural milk. He gasps and licks my lips wanting more. "M-more! I'm g-gonna cum again..." he sobs.
    Growling, I slam into his tight ass hard and fast pinching and teasing his nipples, watching completely turned on  as milk flows down his chest and belly drenching him in the sticky fluid mixing with his cum.
     With only a few more thrusts, I cum hard, filling him until it's overflowing. He cries out, whimpering as I stroke his still hard cock and lick his belly and chest clean. God, I can never get enough of his taste. It just gets better and better.
     I slowly pull out of his body and watch with hooded eyes as cum floods out of him onto the sheets. "So sexy..." I groan.
     Panting and trembling, he whimpers and I help him sit up, rubbing his belly. "Was I too rough?" I ask, kissing his lips and cheeks.
     He shakes his head, smiling shyly. "N-no...it's just..." he bites his lip, flushing.
    "What baby?"
    "I l-liked that." He admits in a whisper.
     "What? I like making love with you, too." I chuckle.
     He snorts, shaking his head. "N-no...I really liked that you did..." he glances down at his engorged nipples and I smirk. "Did my omega like his alpha sucking on his plump red nipples, sucking out his yummy milk, hm? Did it make you hard and wet for me?" I growl, plucking at them.
     Moaning, he nods. "I l-love it. It feels so good." He whines.
    Grinning, I push him back down and hover over him, circling my tongue around them as his body twitches under me. "I think I'm thirsty baby. Gonna give me what I want?" I demand, cupping his plumping chest.
     He nods, pushing his chest up for me. "P-please...s-suck them. They hurt." He whimpers.
     "Mhmm..." I suck on them hard making him cry out, his thighs locking around me as his hips grind against mine. "So good. Until the young is born, these are mine." I command. I rub his nipples roughly loving as they seep sticky milk.
     He groans. "All yours. Please!"
    Grinning, I do as he wants and focus all my attention on his plump chest. Flipping us so that he's splayed on top of me as my mouth works him.
     I'm so fixed on my task at hand that I don't notice him sliding his body down a little lower until my cock is once again buried deep inside him.
     "Ahh...Nghhhnn! Joonie!" He screams, bouncing up and down on my cock making us both moan and gasp in need.
    Fuck, he's so fucking needy for me and I love it. It's like his needing all over again only better because he isn't hurting.
     "Cum for me, my mate..." I grin up at him as he whimpers, moving his hips frantically, pushing us to that precipice. "Tell me how good I make you feel...my fiancé."