Jungkook

I can't get the look of Jimin's disappointed face out of my head. I love him so much and I honestly never wanted him to think differently but he is living in the human world now. We all have to adjust.
    He's always going to be my mate, my omega, but no one on the outside here will understand that. They will see me as a pervert praying on a young boy. And working as a police officer and hearing so many of their more humanized views...I can't see our mating system in the same way.
     Now...it just seems disgusting and wrong. So many young boys and girls exploited by our hybrid government and abused by their much older mates...forced to have young while still children themselves...It's all we've ever known but now it's different. It's true. I'm different.
     My feelings for Jimin, however, will never change. I'll could never stop loving him but I'll be honest and admit that I haven't touched him in a long time now. He's still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen but...it feels wrong to want to touch him...to want to fuck him.
     Groaning in frustration, I finish my shower and dry off, slipping on a pair of shorts before heading back into the room. I know Jimin senses the change in me and I hate it. Hate myself for making him doubt our relationship.
     It's strange that he hasn't asked me once to make love, though. I know that I've been a little distant lately and haven't laid a hand on him in a sexual manner but why hasn't he asked for it? Asked me why? It's not like him to stay silent. Not like before. He's usually very open with me since we've been mated.

Jimin is no where to be found when I leave the bathroom. Frowning, feeling bad for raising my voice at him earlier, I move around the large house to find my omega.
After a few minutes, I find him asleep cuddled up in Tae's room with little Suran between them. The sight stills me as I take in my breathtakingly gorgeous pregnant mate. Always so perfect to me. God, I love him so much.
Knowing I'm just being an ass, I need to stop getting stuck in my head and what everyone around me thinks and just cherish what I have.
Quietly, I scoop Jimin into my arms and carry him back to our room. On the bed, I kiss his plump supple lips, getting lost in his taste and smell as my hands gently remove his baggy clothing, wanting to admire and touch his bare body intimately. It's been so so long and I hate myself for it.
I should be cherishing him and loving his body every single day of our lives. He stirs a little when I pull off his pants and I groan as his musky yet very sweet smell hits my senses. Thighs glistening, his lovely body always ready for me.
Leaning up to kiss him again and again, I spread his legs wide, groping his plump cheeks, teasing my thumb against his wet hole.
He moans, peaking his beautiful eyes up at me in surprise. I deepen the kiss and he kisses me back after a brief hesitation.
"W-what...Kookie..." he moans, tilting his head back so my lips can assault his skin, leaving fresh bruises that have neglected his pale skin for over a month.
His thighs tremble around me as I dip a finger inside him, slow and teasing.
"I love you, my beautiful omega. Always. I'm sorry I made you sad." I mumble against his chest, my tongue teasing his engorged chest.
He whimpers, thrashing his head on the pillows, his fingers digging into my scalp. "It's o-okay...nghnnn...ahh..." he cries out as I tug my shorts down and enter him in one swift go, thrusting deep and bottoming out. Unable to wait any longer.
My own groans of pleasure reverberate inside his mouth as our tongues tangle, twining together as one, our bodies sweat slick and frantic as we chase after that long subdued high.
"Cum for me, omega. Let me feel it, sweetheart. I want to taste it." I growl, thrusting into him powerfully, his fragile body sliding up and down under my quick seeking strokes.
Whining, back arching, he screams out his release, cumming hard all over his large belly. Moaning, I lick it up as his clenching inner walls milk my cock, making me fill him up with fresh hot cream.
Gasping, he shudders and clings to me. Tears running down his flushed cheeks as I kiss away his tears before taking his mouth again.
"D-don't leave." He whimpers, holding me as tightly as he can.
"I'm not going anywhere, Jiminie." I reassure, wiping wet hair from his eyes.
Shaking his head, he clenches around me again and I grunt. "S-stay, please. I want to feel you inside me until I fall asleep." He explains shyly.
Chuckling, I nod. "Alright. Here." I grasp his hips and roll us so that I'm leaning against the headboard with him splayed across my chest, his legs straddling my legs and my cock still buried inside his tight ass.
I caress side sides and lower back. "Rest baby. I want to take the day off tomorrow..." I pause. "Can I take you out on a...date?" I ask quietly. His head snaps up at me in shock. We've never talked about doing such a thing seeing as we are already mated and live together. Apparently humans do it frequently.
"R-really?" He gasps. "You aren't ashamed to show me around others?" He asks and I want to punch myself for making him feel this way.
Grasping his chin, I kiss his lips. "Yes, really. You are mine, Jimin. Always. I'm not ashamed of you." I hesitate, smiling. "Just...if anyone asks...you're 18." I wink.
He giggles, shaking that perfect ass and I groan. "Okay! I'm so excited." His beaming smile warms my chest and I return the expression.
"Me, too, love." I will do anything to keep that smile on his face.