Jungkook

Smirking, I roll Jimin on top of me and rest against the headboard, putting my hands behind my head.
"I'm going to help you build those abs you want so bad but you have to work for them." I tease.
He pouts. "You aren't going to do anything?!"
"Nope. I'm going to let you do it all. This is the only way I'm okay with you working out."
His jaw drops as he gapes down at me. I wrap my hands around his waist and pull him up into position directly above my waiting cock. "Ready?"
Swallowing hard, he nods and slowly pushes his tight ass down, swallowing me up all the way to my balls. Grunting, I thrust up hard, hitting his sweet spot.
He gasps. "Kookie!"
"Hm." I clench his sides an help him ride me. "Work baby. We'll try some different things to help work those muscles." I wink.
He glares at me in exasperation bur begins slowly rocking his hips over me. When he's settled, I place my hands back behind my head and watch my baby move his body over mine.
He doesn't need anymore direction as he begins quickening his pace, bouncing up and down on my cock, his stomach and thigh muscles straining and flexing beautifully.
     This is going to be fun.

     "Ah, Ah, Ah! Kookie! N-no more! Ughhhh...." Jimin screams, the sheets fisted tightly in his hands as I pound into him from behind. His inner walls clenching around me deliciously.
     Sweat pours from our bodies as exhaustion closes in. Grunting and panting, I wipe my face and clutch his waist, slamming his ass back against my hips.
    We've done just about every position we could think of. After the first two hours, he could no longer handle it himself so I took over, laying him down and twisting his body this way and that for optimum stimulation and flexing.
      Now both of us are spent. The sheets are soaked in sweat, cum and slick, his thighs shaking and stomach heaving. We're both going to be sore.
     Groaning loudly, I abruptly stop my movements, cum filling his plump overstimulated ass. He cries out and adds more to his mess, dropping his head down on the pillows as I slowly pull out of him. He whimpers loudly and shudders, his little hole gaping and pouring out my cum.
     I massage his cheeks, trying to relieve him. "You okay baby?" I choke out, falling on the bed beside him, my entire body burning.
Gasping, he very slowly lowers himself to the bed on his stomach, whining in pain.
"Too much?" I ask, a little guilty now.
He groans. "It h-hurts."
"Sorry baby. Want me to run us a bath?"
He nods, pouting. "Carry me?"
"Of course, sweetheart."
     I force myself up-my muscles screaming out in pain-and stumble to the bathroom to run the bath, putting in his favorite bomb and bubbles.
    I take a few breathers before picking him up and carrying him into the bath.
    He groans as I help him sit in the water. "I'm hungry..." he whines.
    Chuckling, I grab a random pair of sweats and slip them on. "I'll go get you a snack."
     He beams happily at me as I disappear into the kitchen. Yawning and stretching, I rummage around and decide on fruits and veggies and cheese. I grab a bottle of wine as well, planning on spoiling my baby.
      When I return, he's half asleep in the tub. "Jimin."
     His eyes open slowly and he reaches up to kiss me. His eyes fall to my hands and widen. "Ooh."
     He helps me strip out of my pants then grabs the tray as I slip into the other side of the tub, opening the wine.
     I watch in amusement as he devours the cheese and strawberries. I snatch a grape and groan at its sweet taste. Not as sweet as my omega, though.

     After tucking him into bed and him falling asleep almost immediately, I walk out of the room to see my hyung. He just so happens to walk out of his room at the same time. "Hey."
     "Hey." He looks more tired than me but for obvious other reasons.
     "How is he doing?"
     He sighs. "Sleeping. He's been hurting a lot. The medic said that if he doesn't go into labor tomorrow, she might induce him to go into labor early. She's worried about our young."
     I pull him into my arms. "I'm sorry. He'll be okay, Alright? We're here for you both, okay?"
     He nods his head on my shoulder. "I know...Do you think Yoongi will be come back during this?"
     I pause. "I think so. We need him here. Do you want me to call him?" I rub his back.
      He nods. "Yeah. I think I'd feel much better having him here. I trust him more than those fucking medics. They really don't give a shit." He huffs.  
     "I'll take care of it, okay?"
     "Love you, Kook." He sighs.
     "Love you, too, hyung."
     "I'm going to grab something to eat. I haven't left his side all day."
     "If you want to go back, I'll bring you something."
     He hesitates. "Alright, thanks."
"No problem. I'll check on the babies, too."