Jin

I wince as loud moans come from down the hall. Crap. Jimin's needing. I glance over at Namjoon as he stares back at me. Blushing, I look away and clench my thighs together. This is a serious situation and I shouldn't be hard and aching to be filled by my mate.
     I'm probably already pregnant, anyway. I hold my breath as Namjoon moves to my side and caresses my hip. His lips descending onto the side of my neck and sucking gently.
     Biting my lip, I try to hold back a moan as his hand slips down between my thighs under my—his—loose shirt. I'm not wearing anything underneath so he finds my straining erection easily enough.
      "I love you, Jin." He groans, stroking my sensitive plump flesh.
      Nodding, I give in and cup his face, wanting kisses. He obliges, hungrily taking my mouth as he forces my legs open and falls between them.
      I gasp, my head falling back as he ruts against me. "T-the young..."
      "Jungkook checked on them. They're fine, omega. Let me take care of you." He growls, tugging on my bottom lip as I arch up under him, his hands groping my cheeks apart and teasing my slick hole.
      "So pretty. Wet and aching just for me." He rumbles against my chest, pulling my shirt down, his tongue and teeth working my engorged sensitive nipples. I cry out as he begins suckling, my body heating up higher and higher.
      He groans loudly making me look down to see the milk filling his mouth. Whimpering, I lick my lips as he sucks on both nipples equally, drinking the fresh milk pouring steadily.
      I'm definitely pregnant.
     And he definitely knows doing that drives me insane. I l-love when he drinks my milk. So sexy and hot. I blush.
      "So good. Fuck—carrying my young." He rubs my belly eagerly, kissing down my stomach as I whine and jerk under his hold. I rub my chest wantonly, pinching my throbbing nipples as he lifts my butt up to his face and begins eating me out, his tongue thrusting deep.
      I scream, reaching down to hold my knees up so he can go even deeper. He spreads my cheeks even wider until it stings and forces my ass back and forth over his tongue, my hole clenching around his wet muscle.
      He adds two fingers and presses them hard and ruthlessly against my prostate and I lose it. Squealing loudly, I cum hard, clenching around his tongue and fingers, spraying slick all over his face and the bed sheets.
      I suck in air breathlessly as he helps me ride out my orgasm, getting up to kiss me roughly. I flush, taking in the fact he looks like he just dunked his head under water. Even his shirt is soaked and pretty much see through now.
    Whimpering, I lock my legs around him as he pushes inside me and fucks me hard and fast, our lips glued together as his hands pin mine to the bed.
      "Fuck. You taste so good! I love it when you fucking cum like that. Drenching me in your thick musky cherry scent. So sexy." He growls, sucking on my tongue.
      My embarrassment fades as he takes me higher and higher and I cum again, my body sucking his cock deep inside as he fills me full of cum.
      Shuddering apart, I cling to him, kissing his face as he holds me securely in his arms. Afterwards, he rolls off and takes off his shirt, wiping off his face, hair, and body of my fluids.
      The shame and embarrassment is back. How does he make me do that? He winks at me as he walks into the bathroom to freshen up. I fidget with the sheets as the bath comes on.
      He comes back a couple minutes later and lifts me into his arms, carrying me to the tub and sliding the both of us down into the bubbles. I settle on his lap and rest my head back on his chest as he strokes my belly.
      "Everything will be okay, baby." He whispers, kissing my nape.
      I close my eyes and nod. "I'm not scared of being pregnant. I love it actually." I whisper.
     Chuckling, he cups my growing but still mostly flat stomach and sighs. "I miss you heavy with my young, Jin. You look so beautiful."
      Blushing in pleasure, I cover his hands with mine. "I really hope Yoongi is going to be okay. I think..." I hesitate.
      "What, baby?"
      "I think this is going to hurt him more than Hoseok. Hoseok has always been so good under pressure and dealing with hardships in his life. Yoongi isn't used to having his mate under duress like this, though. I remember when...before you came to the commune...it was awful. We all expected to die in horrible ways or be mated to awful alphas that hurt us. It was a part of life we just expected."
      I can feel him tense behind me.
     "Hoseok had it even worse than us. He saw firsthand all the abuse and murder other omegas endured while Jimin and I just had to hear it." I shudder at the memory. "I think Hoseok can definitely handle this but it's obviously going to haunt his mate forever."
      Namjoon tightens his arms around me, kissing my mating bite. "I'm so sorry you had to live like that, baby. I wish we could have come sooner."
      I smile. "I'm just glad I stumbled across you that night. It could have ended up totally different." I sigh.
      He pulls me tighter against his chest. "Never again. I'm always going to protect what's mine." He kisses my cheek. "And I'll do anything to protect all of our growing family, all alphas and omegas in this house. We're a family."