Jungkook

Shit. Shit. Shit.
    How did this happen? Why now? All I wanted was to spoil Jimin rotten and show him how much I love and appreciate him. I hate having to pretend that we aren't together.
     I know how much it hurts him but I just can't admit to it. Not to these people. They would have him taken away from me. No, I have to pretend to just be friends with my mate. It's horrible.
     I can tell he's getting more and more upset and sad as Jay, my very annoying and touchy coworker, keeps all my attention. I can see BamBam whispering to Jimin but can't hear about what. I don't like it but there's nothing I can do about it right now.
     I wish Jay would stop talking to me so I can pay more attention to my baby. No such luck, though.
     While in the middle of talking about a case for work, he knocks his wine glass over onto my pants. I hiss from the cold, tensing. Seriously? What the hell?
     "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He jumps up to grab a cloth while I try to wipe it off with napkins. He shoves my hands away and begins touching on my upper thigh, rubbing roughly.
     "Hey! Thanks but I c-can do it!" I struggle to get him to stop touching me. He looks up at me flirtatiously and I frown. Was this a ploy? Why can't this guy take a hint? He's been trying to get with me for a long time but I've made sure not to give him any more of my time then necessary.
     I finally get my pants dry enough and glance up to smile at Ji-
Where the hell did Jimin go? He's not at the table. I notice BamBam gone as well. Huffing, I stand and leave money for the check, striding towards the front of the restaurants to see where my omega went.
     "Hey, wait! Where are you going?" Jay grabs my arm, pulling me to a stop.
     "I have to find Jimin and take him home."
     He scoffs. "What are you doing hanging out with a kid like that anyway? He might get the wrong idea and develop a crush." He chuckles.
     I frown. "So what. I don't care."
    "You shouldn't play with the boy. He obviously likes you. He's just a kid, Kook. Don't lead him on." His fingers trail down my arm.
     I shake him off with a look of disgust. "How I am with Jimin is none of your business, Jay. The only thing we have in common is work. I would very much like to keep it that way. Now please excuse me, I need to go."
     I walk away before he can say another word to piss me off and do something I'll regret. I see BamBam coming from the bathrooms.
     "Have you seen Jimin?"
     He nods. "He left like five minutes ago."
    My eyes widen in shock. "He left? Where?"
     He shrugs. "He said he was going home. He said he'd call an Uber or something. I figured he's grown enough to take care of himself so I let him go. Was I be supposed to?"
     Groaning, I just leave him there and walk out of the door in search of my omega. Frowning, I look in either direction, not seeing him.
I get into my car and drive slowly towards our home, hoping I find him on the side of the road.

Luck is thankfully on my side because I spot him three minutes later. I pull over and roll the window down. "Jimin! Get your ass in this car now!" I demand, using my alpha voice. I sound angry but really I was just worried and scared for him.
He glares at me and I can see him thinking of defying me. "Get. In."
Scoffing, he climbs into the back seat, slamming the door hard. I take a deep breath, keeping silent and driving us home.
     As soon as I park, he runs out of the car and into the house. I stalk after him, trying to figure out what went wrong.
     I close the door to our room firmly, seeing him staring out of the window, arms crossed and back to me. "Jimin."
     He doesn't turn but I can see his small shoulders begin to shake. I stand behind him and watch his reflection through the glass as he wipes his tears.
     "Why didn't you tell me?" He sniffles.
     I pause. "Tell you what?"
    He spins around, rage in his eyes, and slaps me across the face. I touch my hot cheek I stunned silence at my usually docile mate. He's not the violent type.
     He clenches his first, tears streaming down his face. "This is why you don't want to take me out? Introduce me to those stupid people you work with? Because you already have plenty of people to choose from, right? You don't need me! You're cheating on me, right?!" He screams at me.
     I stare at him, shocked. He's never acted like this before. Yet he's still so beautiful. Strong and standing his ground despite his pain. It makes me proud.
     I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. "Baby...Jimin listen to me." I put my hands on his shoulders. He tries to shake me off but I just grip him tighter. Holding him still. "Why would you think I'd ever cheat on you?"
     He sniffles, refusing to look at me. "That guy wants you." He whispers.
     "Yeah...and I've made it more than clear on several occasions that I'm not interested."
     "What if that changes? What if you become interested in someone else? Someone else you could actually be proud to show around. I know you're a-ashamed of me." He stutters.
     I sigh, pulling him into my arms. "I'm not ashamed of you, baby. I told you that it's complicated, love. I hate not being about to parade you around like I want to. You don't realize how many times I have to stop myself from killing someone when they check you out. I hate it so much." I admit.
     His eyes widen. "That's not true."
     I scoff, tilting his face up to mine. I kiss his lips softly. "It's more than true. You're so gorgeous baby, you light up a room and everyone can see that. I hate it. I want to shout out to everyone that you belong to me but I can't. It drives me insane. You drive me insane." I groan.
     He huffs, obviously not believing. "You're crazy."
     I stare deep into his eyes, still seeing the hurt. "I love you, Jimin. More than anything in this world. You and Somi are my entire world. I'm yours, omega."
     He sighs and pulls away. "I don't want you to want me because of my biology. I don't want to be just your 'omega', Jungkook." He hesitates. "I want you to want me. For who I am as a person. I want you to just want me not because I'm an omega and you an alpha."
     I furrow my brow. "You don't want to be mated to me?" My breath catches at his admission.
     He stares at the floor. "I just want more. I t-think I deserve more. I want to be in this equally. We live like humans now so I want to be in a real relationship like one. Not just based off a stupid outdated animalistic system that degraded me and taught me how worthless I am unless I'm giving you my body and popping out young. We're passed that and you denying me like this...I can't take it." He cries.
     I don't reply. Truly thinking over every word he's said and knowing he's right. He does deserve more, better. As much as I've immersed myself in human culture, I have to realize that I haven't really changed my perspective about Jimin being my omega.
     I just know he belongs to me. No one else. Ever. "Okay. You're right. I haven't been treating you fairly and I'm sorry. Tell me exactly what you want from me, Jimin?" I ask, sitting down and taking his hands in mine.
     He looks surprised by my response and it hurts. He really thinks I'd shut him down and ignore his feelings? Does he truly think that badly of me? I thought our relationship was stronger than that.
     "I want you to tell me everything that happens at work. No matter how small or big. I want to be more apart of your life. I want you to respect me as an equal and not treat me like I'm made of glass. I understand you just want to protect me but I can do that on my own, too."
     I nod slowly.
     "I want you to take me on dates. Just us. I want you to tell everyone that looks at you too long that you are taken. And..." he hesitates.
    "And?"
     He looks up at me, determination shining in his eyes. "I want to get married as soon as I turn 18."
     I pause. Not actually expecting that. He waits anxiously for my answer and I have to hide a smile. He really thinks I won't roll with his simple and fair demands?
     I decide to mess with him and put on a stern face. "You want to be in charge of this relationship, omega? Hm?" I crowd him as his eyes widen and he leans back away from me as I stalk towards him.
     He falls onto his back and I waste no time in pinning his small body under me. My mouth latches onto his throat and he grunts as I bite down. Marking him.
    He struggles for a few seconds before giving in. He closes his eyes and tilts his head to the side. "You know you're mine, right, baby?" I whisper, lifting his shirt slowly and kissing on his belly.
     He shivers and tries to regain his cool. "Kookie..."
     Grinning against his skin, I tighten my grip on his wrists and suck one pert nipple into my mouth, fresh milk flooding into my mouth. I groan as he whimpers, his hips beginning to move frantically against mine.
    I leave several deep bite marks over his chest and neck, groaning at his taste. "You're mine, Jimin, and that's never going to change." I growl but immediately lighten up, smiling softly down at him.
     "But that doesn't mean that you don't deserve much better. What you ask of me is more than fair, Alright? I will do everything you ask, baby, because you mean so much more to me than you think. I do want us to be equal in this relationship. It will always be my job to protect you, love, and I cant change that but I will give you the respect you deserve and be more open."
      He sniffles, looking up at me with such raw vulnerability that it takes my breath away. "R-really?" His voice is small.
     I kiss his lips. "Yes baby but please don't make me stop marking you. I have to do this. I need it. Need to mark this beautiful body that does and will always belong to me, Jimin." I murmur against his mouth.
     He shivers, wrapping his thighs around me. "I love you."
     "I love you, too, baby boy." I grope his cheeks, sucking on his throat as I slip my hand inside his pants and gently squeeze the head of his erection loving the sharp inhale of breath out of mouth. "This is mine." I groan.
     He nods, pulling my mouth back to his. I move my hand around to his ass and spread his cheeks, circling his wet needy little hole. "This is also mine, Jimin. Only I touch this, only I see this. No one else. Ever." I demand.
     Whimpering, he gasps. "Only yours, Kookie. Every part of me is yours. Make love to me?" He pleads.
     "You don't need to ask, love. Of course I will." I gaze down into his eyes. "I can't wait to marry you." I whisper, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
     He blushes. "I'm s-sorry for slapping you."
     "It's alright baby. I'll give you a pass this time but next time you'll need to be punished for being such a bad boy." I tease.
     He moans. "O-okay. I love you, Kookie. You're mine. Only mine, right? No one else?" He asks in a small desperate voice.
     "Only yours, Jiminie. Forever."