Jimin

"Careful, Somi! Don't be mean to the twins!" Groaning, I pick up my screaming child and place her in the play pin so she won't smack Soojin anymore. Both Soojin and Seokjoon are crying messes now.
     Sighing, I try to calm them down. We had to escape the house for two whole days for Jin to recover from his needing. Apparently, Taehyung also went into his but he's staying away with Bogum for the weekend. Luckily, Bogum's super sweet eomma has taken her until they get back.
      We did bring Somi and the twins back with us so not to overwhelm her though. Unfortunately as soon as we got back, Kookie had to go back to work while Namjoon and Yoongi did the same.
     Jin has been resting so I've been stuck with the rowdy babies all day. I'm not complaining...just tired and being driven crazy. Twins alone are hard to handle but add in our mischievous little Somi...uh, yeah.
     I've also been really paranoid about my own needing hitting me. Or Hoseok's for that matter. I don't think this has ever been a problem for omegas before but usually omegas never stayed together after their needings.
     They either died or got taken as a mate. So maybe us all living in the same house together has synced us in some way. It's a scary thought. With all these young running around...I'm terrified of being pregnant again so soon.
     Jin walks into the room amid all the screaming babies. ""Is everything okay?"
     I sigh and plop down on the couch. "Somi is being a brat but other than that it's okay."
      Smiling, he takes the twins and sits them in their high chairs to eat. "She's a little bully." He laughs.
     "She is! I have no idea where she got it from. So mean."
     "Obviously she didn't get it from her appa." He remarks with a smirk.
      I huff. "I'm not a bully!"
     "Okay." He chuckles.
     I decide to feed Somi as well then we end up walking them to the park a couple of blocks from our home. Pushing them on the baby swings, we chat.
      "Do you think you're pregnant?" I ask casually. A little concerned myself.
      He frowns, pushing the twins higher. "I don't know. I'll find out in a couple weeks I guess."
     "Do you want to be?"
      "Namjoon wants me to be." He mumbles.
     "But do you?"
     He shrugs. "I guess. Don't really have a choice. I love Joonie and I love the twins it's just...we've been struggling so much. I'm not sure another young would help. He thinks it will but I don't know."
     I nod. "Do you think my needing will hit soon?"
      He shrugs. "You haven't been as weak and stressed out as me so I think Hoseok would probably go before you. It's so weird, right? We never knew omegas could influence another's needing. Crazy."
     "Yeah. You know what...I would love to study our biology. Like...study with the few scientists left for our kind and learn the biological differences between us and humans."
     His eyes widen. "I think that's a great idea. Maybe I'll talk to Joonie and see if they need any help in the labs. I know they could probably use it. You could help with the birthing and illnesses! We aren't the only omegas still around and this will benefit the future young."
     My eyes widen a little more. "I really like that idea. Do you think they will let me? Aren't most of those scientists betas or alphas?"
     "All the more reason for needing an omega in that place. You know first hand what we go through and what we need. They really don't."
      "What about you? What do you want to do?"
      He frowns. "I don't know really...I love cooking. Maybe I'll try to become a chef or..." He blushes. "I've been thinking about maybe being a therapist. For omega and alpha couples like us that struggle with changing from the old system to the human system now..."
      I gasp. "That's a great idea! Do it! I think Namjoon would be proud of you." I beam.

     I can't wait until Jungkook gets home so I can tell him what I want to do. I hope he will support me. We put the young down for bedtime.
     Hoseok soon comes back from the gym with Namjoon and Yoongi not far behind, having just gotten off work. It's weird. Usually Jungkook gets home way before the others.
      I shower and eat, trying not to notice the time. It's getting late but he's still not home. Even Namjoon asked me if everything is okay. He won't answer any of our calls. He's a cop. Anything could happen.
     I really don't know. I lay on the bed and cuddle his pillow, worried. I somehow end up falling asleep.
     Eventually I wake to the sound of shuffling into the room. I sit up slowly to see a slumped figure moving into the bathroom. Hesitantly, I wrap my robe more firmly around me and walk to the door. "Kookie?"
      I push the door open to find him resting near the sink, head down low. I gasp. His clothes are shredded and covered in blood. It covers the floor and the sink as well.
    I move to his side but he turns away from me. "Jungkook...Kookie...what's wrong? What happened?" I plead.
    He releases a deep breath before slowly turning to face me. Blood covers his face and arms and...basically any free skin under his clothes. Scratches and wounds are visible under his torn shirt.
      I tear up. "Oh my god!" 
     He caresses my face before clutching his stomach and sitting down at the edge of the tub. I fall to my knees in front of him, afraid to touch him, getting blood all over my robe but not caring.
     He grunts in pain, peeling off his shirt. A small bullet wound rests in his stomach. "G-get...N-Namjoon." He groans, quietly.
     Nodding, I leave him just long enough to find Namjoon, trying to keep my sobs quiet so not to wake the young.
     What the hell happened to my mate?!