Hoseok

I'm cold and wet and have never felt more disgusting in my entire life. I guess this was to be expected, though. My wrists hurt and my legs are numb, unable to stretch much in the cage I'm in.
I wince as another round of screams echo from the other room. I wrap my arms around my naked body and shiver, trying to tune them out to keep my sanity.

Yesterday

Yesterday

I squeeze Yoongi hard one last night before kissing Soyeon and trying to get this over with. I can feel my mate's powerful eyes on my back as I leave, heading for Bogum's home.
I hesitate at the door, apprehension filling me. I force myself to knock. Breathing a sigh of relief as his eomma smiles at me cheerfully. "Hoseokie, What do we owe the pleasure?"
I smile and step inside. I see her husband's eyes snap up at my entry. Never leaving me. Shit. "Uh, I think Tae forgot some of Suran's favorite toys so I wanted to pick them up for him since I was passing through." I lie smoothly.
She chuckles. "Oh dear, yes, I'll go get them for you. I love her so much." She sighs happily, leaving the room. Leaving me alone with an obvious predator.
He gets up from his seat and slowly makes his way towards me. I don't look at him, I see it all in my periphery. At least his eomma doesn't seem to suspect anything about her husband. Good she obviously isn't in on anything.
I tense as he clears his throat right next to me. I blow out a breath, though, as she returns quickly before he can say or do anything. I smile at them as I'm handed the bag. She hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek. I feel sorry for her.
"Here you go, sweetheart. Give Tae and Suran my love." She coos.
Nodding, I agree and slowly walk out of the house, knowing his eyes are still following me. I count in my head and make sure to take the short cut through the woods right beside his house. I know he's coming for me. Might as well make this as easy as possible.
A branch snaps from behind me and I whirl around. His appa is smiling widely as me, gun pointed directly at me. I meet his eyes and see nothing but sick satisfaction and something else I don't want to consider.
"You know...you're really hard to get ahold of, omega." He tosses the bag off my shoulder and grabs my arm, pressing the gun to my head. "I have a place for you. Come on." His smile slips and his tone becomes hard as he pushes me forward to his truck.
He shoves me inside the trunk and locks me inside before starting the car and driving out. It's hard to breathe and it's dark but I manage. Hours. He drives nonstop for hours. I pray that Yoongi's sure about his tracker and he'll be able to find me so far out.
When he finally stops, the trunk opens and it's nighttime. I'm hauled out painfully and shoved inside a large compound building. I have to pee. I explain as much but just get hit and laughed at.
"Go ahead you hybrid freak! You're just a stupid animal anyway." They strip my clothes from my body and slap me down to the ground. The four men surrounding me begin to beat me making me piss myself and spit blood.
A throat clears from behind. "Let him go. I have special plans for this one."
I look up through bloodshot eyes to see a powerful looking human man smirking down at me. I know who this is. Kang Daniel's father.
He grabs my arm and pulls me up, nose wrinkling at my soiled and bloody body. "Do you know who I am, omega?" He asks cheerfully as he drags me into a large open room with nearly twenty cages. My eyes widen at all the desolate omega faces staring back at me through the cages. "You killed my son."