Jin

I'm so happy for Jimin! I can't believe he gave birth before me, though. I think at this point I'm just going to be a land whale forever.
  Namjoon comes back into the room with a happy smile. I pout. "That's it! Our young is never coming out! It's just going to make a permanent home inside me and live there until I die. This is ridiculous!" I whine, flopping back on the bed.
How is it I was the very first one to get pregnant only to lose my young then get pregnant again around the same time as all the others only to end up having mine last?! How is that fair!
He chuckles, pulling me up and kneeling before me on the floor. "Baby, it will be soon. I feel it. Just be a little more patient." He lifts my shirt over my head and caresses my belly in his palms, kissing it before hugging me.
     "I'm sorry." I whisper.  
     "For what?"
     "For not being strong enough to carry our first young. I failed you." I've had this insecurity for so long and seeing all my friends so happy and healthy all having their first babies...all I can think about is how I failed in something that seems so much easier for all the others. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
    He looks up at me in shock. "What? How could you think that, little one? You have never failed me. You are so brave." He gets up and pulls me onto his lap, hugging me tightly. "I don't want you to ever feel this way." He wipes my tears.
     "I j-just...I don't understand why my body failed to give us something that seems to come so easily for everyone else."
     He frowns. "Love, it was very common for omegas to have miscarriages, you know that. It's so much harder for your body as an omega. 1 out of 5 omegas had miscarriages. You were just unlucky to draw that card. You've done so well this time, though, and I'm so proud. I know having to attend human high school has been stressful on you and yet you've handled it amazingly." He reassures.
     I nod after a moment. "I guess. At least our young will have plenty of others to play with, I guess."
     "Right. And between us..." he pauses. "I really hope we have a boy. Way too many girls in this house for my comfort."
     I laugh. "Just for that you know it will be a girl."
     He groans. "Let's stop talking about it then. I'm praying for a son. We need a boy to protect all those beautiful little girls."
     I snicker, nodding. "I guess you're right.
"Alright, baby. Time for bed." He sighs and helps me against the pillows, pulling my pants off and leaving me naked under the sheets. He likes to hug my naked body when he sleeps.
He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face against my neck, breathing in my scent.
"Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I whine.
He chuckles. "Yes. Taehyung and Hoseok will be going. Jungkook and Jimin and will stay and care for the young."
Huffing, I close my eyes. "Ugh. It's not fair. I want to stay and play with Somi!"
"Jin-ah. You'll have your time, okay? I'm going to finish out my week then at work then maybe go ahead and request time off. I want to be prepared."
Yawning, I lace our fingers together. "Alright. I can't wait until the baby is born so we can get married." I smile, admiring my shiny ring.
He chuckles, kissing my nape. "Me, too, love."

School sucks and is pretty much uneventful. For me, anyway. Taehyung has been shyly running from Bogum all day, making me help hide him. Ridiculous. Hoseok, on the other hand, has been having a great time, talking and hanging out with his team members.
He plans to start doing sports again. The only problem is that Daniel character. I don't know how to feel about him. Yoongi will not be happy to know that guy is pretty much stalking his mate.
Every time we turn around, Daniel appears. Sometimes he doesn't even talk, just clings to Hoseok's side possessively and glares at anyone trying to talk to him.
At one point Hoseok actually had to shove him away because he ran into me and knocked me into a locker. Hoseok just about beat the shit out of him, knowing I'm pregnant.
Since then he's kept his distance but still hovers in all the areas we go. Taehyung frowns. "Hoseok...have you told him to just leave you alone?"
He sighs in exasperation. "Of course! I've let go down easy, I've told him I only want to be friends, I've been mean and cruel, I've literally shoved him away from me in the bathroom and told him to stay away from me and my brothers. I don't know what else to do!"
"Maybe you need to consider a restraining order?" I chime.
He groans. "He actually has to do something that jeopardizes my health and safety. He hasn't. He's just annoying."
"What did you do to make him so obsessed?" I wonder.
He rolls his eyes. "I guess I'm the first person to ever turn him down! I can't think of anything else. He's attractive and popular and apparently has never stalked someone like he's doing now. I can only think it's because I said no to him."
"He really needs to move on. He never stands a chance. You and Yoongi are forever." Tae sighs.
He nods in agreement. "Of course. You guys, Yoongi, and Soyeon are all I care about. If this keeps on I might just transfer my classes or something. Maybe quite sports." He sighs.
"Well, you have us. After I have this stubborn young, I can help out much more."
He smiles brightly, slipping his hand under my shirt to rub my stomach. "I can't wait to see your young! So exciting."
Tae claps in agreement. "Me, too!"
    Hoseok is about to speak again when I feel a large shadow loom over me. I glance back to see Bogum and Daniel smiling widely at us.
     Tae blushes while his...suitor takes the empty seat beside him with his lunch tray.
     Daniel licks his lips before sitting down between me and Hoseok. I frown, trying to scoot away from him. His thigh is touching mine and I don't like it. Something about him just...bothers me.
     Hoseok ignores him but I can't seem to. Although, he keeps his gaze trained on his obsession, I can't help but feel he's forcing our bodies to touch on purpose.
     I glance up at Hoseok who's looking at me in concern. "You okay?" He asks.
     Daniel seems annoyed by his concern for me which kinda pisses me off but I ignore him the best I can. "I'm okay. Just tired." I want to go home.
      Two more hours to go before we can leave. I really hope Daniel doesn't take  he bus today.