Jimin

"Kookie! Look!" I coo happily, rolling around on the floor with the girls. They look at me with their cute wide baby eyes, giggling so cutely.
Jungkook peaks his head around the corner and smiles at me. "What is it, baby?" He walks over and takes a seat beside me.
I beam, overjoyed when he calls me that. I blow raspberries over the girl's tummies, watching their faces flush with happiness. "Somi look! Appa has decided to play with us!" I lift her up and place her in Jungkook's arms who cuddles her close and smothers her cheeks with kisses.
While he plays with Somi, I spend a good while with Suran and Soyeon. I have no idea what's going on with Hoseok but he left abruptly from the store and hasn't been back since. It's been a good few hours, too. Getting late.
I know he is more than capable of taking care of himself but I still worry. Taehyung is also gone, spending precious time with his sweet boyfriend. Their relationship makes me so happy. I wonder if he'll even come back home tonight.
"So pretty!" I coo down at the baby girls' dresses. So adorable. I glance at my mate who is now lying on his back with Somi situated on his chest, smacking him in the head with her tiny hand. I smirk. "Do you think Jin will have a girl, too?"
He shrugs, kissing Somi's feet. "I don't know. If he does, we can keep up with the theme. He definitely has to name her with an S name." He laughs.
Snorting, I agree. "What if he has a boy?"
"Better. He can be the little man of the house and protect his older noonas." He snickers.
I duck my head, staring at the young surrounding us. "Do you want us to have another young?"
He pauses, meeting my eyes. "Do you?"
I shrug. "Maybe. I'd love to have a little boy..."
     He grins, ruffling my hair. "Well, we have time to think about it, sweetheart. By the time your next needing hits, we will be ready."
     "Okay." I glance at Somi who seems to be about to fall backwards asleep on her appa's stomach. "I'll take her to bed."
     "No. I'll take her. You tuck in Suran and Soyeon." He winks, standing up and taking Somi away.
     I change diapers and onesies before putting them in bed. I pause at Jin and Namjoon's door. When we got home earlier, a medic was checking up on Jin. No one would say anything but apparently he was more physically impaired than we realized. He's been relegated to permanent bedrest until the young is born. For the best, probably. He needs it.
     I take the girls to bed with Somi then head to the kitchen for a snack. My belly growling loudly as I pull out some chips and dip.
     I'm munching happily while scrolling through my phone as Jungkook walks into the kitchen, shirtless and freshly showered, his hair dripping and being all sexy.
     I scowl as he grabs a water, flexing his abs, his eyes roaming over me pigging out on the chair. Why the hell is a god like him into me? I'm a jiggly blob while he's a Greek god.
     I huff loudly and finish my chips, not willing to give up my food despite my self consciousness. "You're mean."
     He scoffs, coming to stand across from me, kissing my cheek. "What have I done?"
     I motion towards his gorgeous toned body. "Flaunting your abs all over the place. Rude."
    "I thought you liked seeing them?"
    "Not when I'm eating like a pig! I want abs! Take me to the gym." I demand.
     He laughs, making me scream when he swoops me into his arms and tosses me over his shoulder, carrying me to our room. "I think I have a better workout for some abs, baby."
     I blush hotly, ducking my head into his back as he walks down the hall, careful to be quiet and not wake the others.
    I'm tossed carelessly on the bed and immediately, my body is covered by his, his lips latching onto mine, my fingers tangling into his damp hair.
He pulls back after a few minutes, gazing at me full of affection and love. "You're so beautiful, Jiminie. Just perfect the way you are. I love your soft tummy and your thick thighs. Why can't you believe me that you don't need to change." He sighs, kissing my nose.
I wrap my arms around his neck. "I just hate the difference between us. I know it's stupid but I don't want to be the fluffy one." I pout.
He snorts. "Honey, I have to stay active and strong for my job. I have to protect you and the others as well. My body is like this because of my work. I don't want you to have the exact same body as me. I want you to be comfortable and happy."
He sits up on his knees and tugs my shirt up over my head, his palms massaging my belly. Soft and no abs whatsoever.
I bite my lip as he caresses my sides, tickling me.
"I love every inch of you, Jimin. Ever little curve makes me fall in love more and more. You. Are. Perfect." He punctuates every word with a kiss to my skin.
I close my eyes and bask in the gentle touches and kisses here and there, loving my body.
My own hands rub against his biceps and strong muscles, loving the strength and power I feel in them. Our lips eventually meld together once more, deeper and more hurried as our bodies crave more.
Gasping, I feel his tongue tracing my lips before tangling with my own. Dueling with equal fervor as he works my pants free, tossing them carelessly to the floor, groping my thighs.
He groans. "I love these." He taps my inner thighs, sliding his palms up to my boxers briefs-which have now replaced the stupid panties since I'm no longer pregnant and excreting ridiculous amounts of slick.
I pull him back to me, kissing him needily, locking said thighs around his body, holding him prisoner to me. "I love you, Kookie."
He pauses, staring deep into my eyes. "I love you, too, baby."
"Make love to me?" I plead, needing him deep inside, filling me completely.
"You know you never have to ask." He moans, slowly removing my underwear, placing soft kisses all over my newly bared flesh. "Let me take care of you." He winks. "And I'll help you get a good workout, sweetheart."
I smirk. What a Good Samaritan my mate is, hm.