Taehyung

Bogum stays with me and the young as Jungkook and Jimin return to the school to take care of Jin. I don't know the situation but it sounded serious. I'm really worried. I truly love Jin and don't want anything to happen to him.
I hold Suran in my arms while the other two play on a blanket on my bed. I have the urge to nurse Suran but know I can't do that with my boyfriend around.
He plays with my hair and tries to comfort me. "I'm sure he's going to be fine. He has a lot of people who care and will protect him." He reminds me.
I nod and snuggle back into his arms. Happy to have someone to lean on for once. I wish I could reveal everything to him, get it off my chest but know I can't. It sucks.

They get home about an hour later. Hoseok having to help an exhausted and pained looking Jin to his room. Jungkook and Jimin look pale as they take over watch of the young. Both obviously concerned for the older omega.
I want to stay and talk to Jin, make sure he's okay but Bogum pulls me outside to take a breather. "He obviously needs space, Taetae. Give him time then talk to him later." He suggests.
Frowning, I nod. Knowing he's right. "I know you're right. Sorry. I'm just so worried."
He hugs me. "I know, baby." He kisses my head. "I have to go home. Do you want to come with me or stay?"
As much as I'd love to join him, I need to stay. "I'm going to stay."
He nods. "Alright. I'll pick you up in the morning. Can I call you tonight before bed?" He asks.
Smiling, I nod. "Of course. Please."
"Goodnight, beautiful." Kissing my lips, he walks to his car and leaves.
I return inside and decide to help make dinner since Jin obviously am isn't up to it. Hoseok comes in and sits at the counter, looking upset.
"What happened?"
He sighs, obviously angry. "I found him locked in a bathroom passed out and covered in blood. Something bad obviously happened but he won't talk to us. What if his young is in danger?" He shakes his head.
I frown. A pit growing in my stomach. Intuition rising. "Can you finish this?" I nod towards the pot of noodles.
He sighs and takes over for me. I leave him in the kitchen and close myself into Jin's room. Hesitation at the bathroom door, I knock. "Jin? It's me, Tae. Can I come in?"
After a long silence, he door opens to reveal a puffy eyed Jin. I know. I just know. "Who hurt you?" I demand, pulling him into my arms. I know that look, that devastation on his face. The pain in his eyes.
He shudders as I pull him over to the bed, placing my hand on his arm. "You can talk to me. I won't tell anyone." I whisper.
He fidgets with his hands nervously. "He k-knows, Tae."
I frown. "Who knows what?"
"Daniel. He knows about us being omegas and about our young."
My eyes widen in shock. "Daniel hurt you?"
Squeezing his eyes closed, he nods. Tears streaking down his face. "He told me his appa works with the government and if I told someone and didn't go along with whatever he wants that he'd report us and they would kill us."
"Oh my god."
"I couldn't tell them, Tae. I can't risk you all like that. Not your young."
"What about you, Jin? Your body can't take this. You could lose the young. He r-raped you, didn't he?" I shiver just saying it. My own trauma coming back full force.
     He nods, biting his lip to hold back the tears. "I can't tell anyone. Namjoon won't want me anymore." He cries on my shoulder.
     "Thanks not true. He loves you so much, you are his mate, Jin-Ah. He has to protect you but can't do that if you don't open up to him."
     "I'm used. Dirty." He sobs.
     "No. No, you're not." I frown, pulling back to look at him. "It wasn't your fault and you didn't lead him on. You didn't deserve that, Jin. None of it."
     He avoids eye contact.
     "Do you think I'm dirty and used because Jaebum raped me?" I ask, trying hard to stay calm by bringing it up.
     His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Of course not!"
    "It's the same thing. The only difference is you don't have to be mated to your abuser and rapist. We can help you, Jin. Please." I grab his hands.
     He closes his eyes. "I can't, Tae. Please just keep this secret for me."
    I sigh in disapproval but I did promise him. "Fine but if he even looks at you for too long ever again, you will tell us and we will deal with it." I demand.
     He nods.
     "You aren't going back to school anyway. Not now. It's too dangerous. You have to take care of yourself."
     "I will. Thank you, Taehyung. Seriously. I c-can't talk to anyone else about this. Only you know what I'm going through." He whispers.
     I hug him tightly. "Anytime. Just let me know if and when you need to talk."
     He finally gives a small smile. "Love you."
     "Love you, too. Are you hungry?"
     "No. I just want to sleep for a long time."
     "Okay. Goodnight. You know where I am if you need me. For anything."
     "Thanks."
     I turn the light off and move back to my room. Taking care of Suran for a while and spending time with her before laying her to sleep in her bed. I take a quick shower and eat before crawling into my own bed and wishing Bogum was here to cuddle me and make me feel better.
As of on cue, my phone chimes and I smile, answering it. "Gummie." I sigh in relief.
He chuckles from the other line and I shiver, loving his soft soothing voice. "Hi, gorgeous..."
I love this man.