Yoongi

I rest my head against the shower tile as Hoseok's broken sobs echo in my ears. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to close them out.
     I'm doing this for us. Why can't he see that? I'm not moving him and my young far away from help and his friends without proper protection. I won't risk him like that.
     Shutting off the water, I dry off and pull on some shorts, hesitant to reenter the bedroom. I know he's not asleep. I stare down at his back since he's turned away from me.
    I climb into bed and turn away, trying to give him the space I know he needs right now. I wait until I know for a fact that he's asleep before turning around and pulling him carefully into my arms, nuzzling my face into his neck and breathing deeply.
I don't know how I'm going to handle only seeing him and Soyeon twice a month. He thinks I don't love him or that I'm eager to leave but the truth is I fought against moving. I tried to explain that it wasn't possible for me to just pick up and leave right now because of my pregnant...partner. I obviously couldn't tell them my pregnant mate. I had to lie a bit.
Still, they told me that I could put it off until the baby was born. Hoseok wasn't supposed to give birth so soon. I thought we had more time. Now I can no longer put it off.

    Hoseok keeps avoiding me now. He won't even stay in the same room with me. He just grabs Soyeon and walks away before I can even say a word. It's really pissing me off. Namjoon and Jungkook eye us knowingly.
     Of course they already knew I was leaving soon. And of course they disagreed with me waiting so long to tell my mate. Whatever.
     I'm over it, though. I wait until he places the young down to play with Suran before grabbing his wrist and dragging him into the bedroom, locking him inside with me.
     "You're being fucking childish." I snap.
     He scoffs. "Technically, by those human standards you love so much, I'm only 16 years old. I'm allowed to still be childish. What's your fucking excuse?" He retort, crossing his arms.
     I wince. Narrowing my eyes, I stalk towards him. Maybe he's right but fuck if I'll admit that. I trap him against the wall, slamming my palms on either side of his head.
     "Fucking look at me." I growl when he drops his head.
     He glares at me with pure hatred and arrogance. This. This is what I love about my mate. He will never back down from me. He can stand his ground. While most would tuck tail and run in fear, he meets me head on. So strong.
     "Don't you have some packing to do?" He mumbles, trying to push me away.
     I don't budge. Instead I take time to just look at him. Admiring his strong stance and his beauty. His plump lips and flushed cheeks. "You love me." I mutter, dropping my lips to his neck and nipping at his collarbone.
     He stiffens. "W-what are you doing?" He sounds panicked. His hands move to my shoulders to shove me off but they just weakly push.
    "Tell me you love me." I demand, my hands moving around to grope his ass, kneading the flesh through his shorts.
     He gasps. "N-no."
     Chuckling, I suck a deep bruise onto his throat. "So stubborn."
     His breathing accelerated as I grab his thigh and lift his leg over my hip, grinding our bodies together as I slowly begin unbuttoning his shirt.
      "S-stop!" He moans, trying to sound firm but it comes out breathy and weak.
     "You want me to stop? Then make me, omega." I groan. Picking him up, I carry him to the bed and toss him down, covering his body with mine and pinning his wrists above his head. "Come on. I want you to hear you say you love me." I demand, attacking his throat and chest with my teeth and tongue making his body arch and struggle under me.
     "Ahh...nghnnn...Y-Yoongi!" He cries. I make short work of his shorts, tossing them over my shoulder as I spread his legs wide, admiring the view.
     He flushes but doesn't stop me as I crawl down his body and lick the growing puddle of precum on his stomach.
     "Tell. Me. You. Love. Me." I growl, taking his erection into my mouth and sucking hard, swallowing his tip. I'm rough as I bob my head up and down, demanding. Forcing the cum out of his cock and into my mouth as he keens and whimpers underneath me.
     I drink him down before pulling off and slapping his ass cheeks hard, spreading them apart and tonguing his wet hole, thrusting my tongue inside and swirling it around.
     He gasps and bucks his hips, grabbing my hair and holding my head down and tighter against his body.
     Grinning, work him to the edge again, lapping at his delicious slick as it pours into my mouth steadily.
     Just before he cums, I sit up and smirk down at his wrecked and shaking body.
     He glares up at me, sweat glistening all over his gorgeous body. The large belly already long gone from the birthing. His hard muscles and abs already reforming.
     Omegas recover much faster than humans after birth. I run my palm down his flat stomach and feel a slight ache, wanting to see it full and heavy again with more of my young.
     "I won't." He manages.
     Cocking an eyebrow, I scoff, stroking my cock, I slowly push it inside him, just the tip. He hisses and tries to push his ass down on it but I hold his hips still making him grunt.
      "J-just fuck me already!" He groans.
     "Not until you say it." I'm completely serious and he knows it.
      We both glare at each as I continue to slowly circle my hips, just the tip of my cock penetrating him, making both of us more desperate and needy every second but I'll continue to hold out. I need to hear him say it.
     I ease in just a little deeper making him moan, tears filling his eyes as I pull back once more.
      "I fucking love you! There!" He scream. "Are you happy now? I fucking love you Min Yoongi. I'm in love with you and I hate you for leaving me." He breaks down. Finally releasing his emotions.
     Nodding, I thrust in all the way and collapse my upper body on top of him, kissing him hard and passionately, tasting his tears ad he locks himself around me, forcing me even deeper inside him.
     "I love you, too, Hoseok. I hate myself, too, baby. Do you really...think...I want to leave...you behind?" I pant out, my hips slamming against his ass hard and fast as our bodies take over. It's been so long, too long.
     He sobs against my mouth, his fingers digging into my shoulders. "I d-don't want you to go." He cries.
      Moaning, I bite down on his throat, remarking him. He shudders under me, cumming.
     "I will come back, Omega. You. Are. Mine. Always. I'll be back for you." I gasp, filling his body with my cum.
     As our bodies slow and our highs recede, I clasp our hands together, sealing my bite before taking his lips again. "I'm your alpha, Hoseok. You're my omega. Distance won't change that."
      He whimpers, nodding.
     I drop my sweaty forehead on his, staring deeply into his watery eyes. Holding my own weak ass tears back. I refuse to show him what a pussy I am by crying. "I'm never letting you go. No matter what. Even if that's what you want. Never." I vow.
     He shudders, clenching his inner walls around me. "I'm holding you to that promise." He whispers.
     "I'm counting on that."

Some trust yo~~~~