Jungkook

What am I going to do with my over eager and needy little baby? My god he's been so fucking horny this pregnancy. Needing it several times a day until I cut him off for it being too dangerous.
      Hasn't stopped him from trying to suck ever last ounce of cum out of my body, though. Goddamn, it's like he craves my semen. Many times I've been woken up to him under the sheets sucking me off in desperation. I feel like I've lost five pounds from his efforts at least just in cum.
       "A-alpha!" He cries out, stripping his shirt off and leaving himself naked before me as he spreads his legs wide. "I can't wait!" He groans, rubbing and pinching his delicate nipples. Fuck.
       "Alright, baby, calm down. I'll make you feel good, sweetheart." I grip his glistening thighs and lift his legs up to my shoulders, moaning at his smell and the sight before me.
      I stroke his cock teasingly, loving the mewling sounds out of his throat. Growling, I fall onto my stomach and slide a finger inside his tight heat, licking his thighs clean from the delicious fluids pouring from his gaping hole.
      Hips bucking, he groans, lifting up onto his elbows to watch me work. He loves to watch what I do to him. I wink at him making him blush as I dip my tongue inside, lapping at his rich fluids filling my mouth. Spreading his hole open with my fingers, I go in deep,
      He cries out, shaking thighs wrapping around my head as I get to work pleasing my needy baby.
      I can feel him tighten around my fingers and tongue as he nears his climax. I bury my face between his plump cheeks, ready for his release when he gasps loudly and sits up all the way, pushing me away from him.
     I sit up immediately, panicked. "Baby, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I demand, running my hands over every inch of him. His belly.
      Crying softly, he shakes his head.
      "Then why are you crying, baby?" I coo, cupping his face and kissing away his snotty salty tears with affection.
      He clutches me. "P-please, Kookie. Please my mate...p-please make love to me? I k-know you're afraid to hurt me b-but I need you so bad. Please." He begs.
      Sighing, I rub my nose over his sweetly. He giggles. "Theres my happy omega." I stare into his eyes as he waits for my answer. I can never resist those pouty eyes and lips. "Okay, baby. But you have to be on top. I don't want to hurt our young." I whisper, holding his large belly in my hands.
       He gasps and nods happily as I lay on my back and he eagerly shoves my shorts out of the way. He straddles my hips with a huge smile that takes my breath away. Grasping his hips, I guide him down onto my cock and he moans loudly, his mouth dropping open in a silent scream as he immediately begins bouncing back on my cock.
      "Ah, fuck! Jimin!" I buck my hips up frantically, my hands groping his ass and spreading his cheeks wide so I can go even deeper.
      I haven't been buried inside his tight hot wet body in so fucking long. I've seriously dreamed about it constantly. Ive tried so hard to do right and keep him safe but fuck...I'm not a fucking superhero! Who can resist Jimin? Not his alpha, that's for sure.
      He grinds his ass down, rolling his hips around effortlessly, lost in his own pleasure as his head falls back, his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.
      "Gonna make me cum, baby." I growl, pulling him down to take his plump wet lips. "Want to fill you full to bursting." I growl, panting.
      He moans into the kiss, deepening it even more as I pound up into his body. Our breathing becoming more and more labored as our climaxes come closer and closer.
      I thrust up a few more times before letting out a silent cry and holding his hips still as I cum hard, spilling my white hot juices deep inside.
       He yelps loudly and whimpers, cum spurting out all over my stomach, his entire body trembling as he drops his upper body over mine.
      I lock my arms around him, gasping as I kiss his face over and over again. "I love you."
      He leans up and smiles sleepily. "I love you, too, Kookie."
      I roll us so that I'm cuddling him close on our sides. "Soon." I whisper, running my fingers through his hair.
      He giggles. "Do you think we have enough space? After all...we're having twins this time."
      I smile widely. "The more the merrier. As long as you and our young are safe."
      Yawning, he snuggles deeper into my arms. "Okay. I trust you."
      "Always. You can always trust me to protect you."