Dragato (Starchrono)

—-

—-

I did this back in April.

Dragato 'Ceran' is the Galactic Starwarrior Army's strategist, as well as a skilled explosives handler and technician. Before an event called the StarClash happened (the last war before Arthur surrendered and the GSA disband) he was betrayed and kidnapped by a traitor named Neta, which resulted in the Battalion he was leading being ambushed and slaughtered, and Dragato being taken as prisoner. Held as a prisoner for nearly a year in an NME base under a mountain being tortured for information, Dragato was driven to the point of full blown insanity by the time he managed to escape. While he was able to recover from the suffering he endured, Dragato is haunted by the deaths of his comrades believing himself to be responsible.  

The dragon above him is known as Silver, the last Bane Dragon. Saved by the first Starwarrior Palavark, she in turn gave him her soul upon death to be forged into a Legendary Weapon. She guides Dragato and helps him deal with his suffering mental state. Like Galaxia, Dragonsbane will hurt whoever seeks to use it's power unwisely. Made of silver, the sword fused with a dragon's soul is strong against the undead and as to be guessed, dragons. 

-

Dragato as a puffball,  Arthur, the GSA, and Galaxia all belongs to Nintendo