Pallasite teen edition

(Drawn yesterday, September 5th)

Pallacite is a mysterious and peculiar lightyan, who from the beginning was an oddball. Straying from her kinds normal violent and vicious behaviour, Pallacite was only two months old when she was taken by the GSA after a mission that included searching for a cure for the badly wounded Arthur. Playful and curious, a hole where her right eye was supposed to be also resulted in her having memory loss. This makes her incredibly uncertain of her past before the GSA.

However as she grew she took upon a rather drastic change. For starters she grew to be rather tall, inspired by the knights in the army she started wearing a cape and chest armour. Pallasite desired to be a medic in the army, although such changed. Not too long after being adopted into the GSA Pallasite began to develop her main power of psychical and mental empathy, allowing her to feel exactly what others were feeling around her. Being constantly exposed to hate for her kind, as well as a firm belief that Lightyans were all evil and morally wrong, Pallacite's pacifist ways faded as she truly began to believe no matter how hard she tried to proof herself she'd never be good nor good enough, making her believe that she was doomed to be evil. The young lightyan started training with the help of the traitorous apprentice Kristan, a person who felt nothing. She came to learn that she was extraordinarily powerful. She was saved from her near plunge into madness by Metatio, Galacta's and Dalh'ikahno's son and her best friend, who showed her a vision of her going power mad. Renforcing her will not to hurt others, she went on the run to learn to better control her powers, going to a place where she couldn't fulfil Metatio's vision. 

Personality wise Pallasite left behind her rather childish, and kind innocent personality for a more calm, cheerfully indifferent mannerism, becoming rather matter-of-factly and blunt. She's not afraid to say exactly what she is thinking and prefers to do things on her own pace, being highly observant of what's around her. Sharp witted, she is dedicatedc unwilling to back down no matter what. While she will first look for another way, Pallasite will kill to achieve what she needs achieved. For Metatio, who is currently on the run with her, she cares deeply about him, willing at moment to throw herself in harms way to assure his safety. She's incredibly culture deprived, and knows little about Lightyan life. While she habours a slight grudge towards her haters, she is slowly, slowly being taught by Metatio to move on from the past, in return she helps him live in the present and interpret his visions of the future. 

-

(Disclaimer: Lightyan is a species that rightfully belongs to 

@Qrowbirb