PURPLE

Alas, here is the character I can never use at a 100% when I'm roleplaying xD He's either too inappropriate or he's accidentally murdering the other person's character

Alas, here is the character I can never use at a 100% when I'm roleplaying xD He's either too inappropriate or he's accidentally murdering the other person's character. Though 10% Nacl usually works, I suppose I really shouldn't be complaining since I'm the one that made him the way he is and I refuse to change him xD He's actually a Kirby oc (in my version of Kirby called Star Chrono) and is an NME employee with a knack for making the demonbeasts Nightmare used to fight his wars. He's kinda... really out of place though in the Kirby World, or at least in the game version. But if you think about it it's about a two year old forced to be a soldier, he's a starwarrior, a group of people who have literally almost died out because they were slaughtered trying to fight a multi planetary war that's been going on for thousands of years and has killed likely planets worth of people. When he's not fighting NME's monsters he's literally saving his planet from slavery and usually he doesn't even get a thank you. So it's actually kinda dark haha. Either way here's Nacl art, I fricken love the glow, it just fits him so dam well! He's probably about to murder someone though, oops.