Salvation of The Other End

It is a common fact among the galaxies ruled by the Intergalactic Police (the IGP) that they are an impressive and unstoppable force that brings security to all the planets in said galaxies

It is a common fact among the galaxies ruled by the Intergalactic Police (the IGP) that they are an impressive and unstoppable force that brings security to all the planets in said galaxies. However to many it was also known that when it comes to enemies, they really only had one besides Nightmare Enterprises, and that was a mysterious and very powerful group called The Other End. The Other End is a group of people from all kingdoms and species that are on the run, wether they are facing persecution, discrimination, an overall harsh lifestyle, orphaning, or are running from their crimes or the possession of too much knowledge. It's said that you don't find The Other End, The Other End finds you, and for the price of pulling your own weight within the group, you get a home within the organization. Lead by a piyan called Wings by her followers, this group is the most wanted organization in the galaxy, owning several black markets, possessing many illegal items and people,  knowing secrets not meant to be known, as well as having a very extensive list of damage to government property.

The IGP are willing to pay top dollar for even the slightest bit of information that can lead to the discovery of their whereabouts and their arrest.  Ironically The Other End are allied with the GSA who are 'owned' by the IGP, and while Arthur will claim he hasn't sold out The Other End because as he sees them as valuable allies, secretly it's because he's afraid of Wings and her ability to seemingly know everything, and fears the consequences.