Colouring more wof bases

So first up we got Mealybug, he's a nervous boi that's colourblind

So first up we got Mealybug, he's a nervous boi that's colourblind. Despite being colourblind he really likes sketching, and as one can imagine they are always crazy colours. Hatched on The Pantala Reserve (a plot of land where the Pantala dragons stayed after they fled to Pyrrhia) barely after the first arrival, he is the first silkwing to hatch on Pyrrhia. Mealybug is anti social and finds it very hard to talk to others, making him seem pretty odd. He met his first friend when he was six, an odd talking chameleon by the name of Casque, who may be more than just a normal chameleon. Much to the dismay of Mealybug, the chameleon claims that it's possible for him to be a normal dragon again if Mealybug is willing to 'fuse' with him. 

Casque the chameleon is defiantly more than just a regular chameleon. Once a rainwing who lived about a hundred years after Darkstalker was put to sleep for the first time, he was well known for having extreme control over his scales and for having extreme charm, and had a old rainwing ability which essentially allowed him to control others like a siren. He basically made himself a king within his tribe and got all he wanted. One day he was approached by a sandwing witch doctor who the other rainwings had gone to for help because they were tired of being controlled. Immune to his powers, the witch doctor told Casque he had three days to try to truly convince her without his powers to do something for him or else he'd be turned into a chameleon. Alas he called her crazy, and refused to even try, and three days later he was never seen or heard from again.

 Alas he called her crazy, and refused to even try, and three days later he was never seen or heard from again

Stone be a nightwing sandwing hybrid with two very unusual parents. Her sandwing mother is a big time criminal known as the Gila Monster, she rules an entire oasis with an iron fist and is known to lead raids against other nearby oasis towns. While Echis's alias is well known, due to the fear of being assassinated or found by Queen Thorn her actual identity is masked by a witch spell, and under cover she pretends to be a citizen. As for her father, a nightwing named Neverend was a nightwing hero wannabe, who's goal was to prove not all Nightwings were evil by taking down the Gila Monster and freeing the towns. Echis made friends with him as her citizen form to always be one step ahead of the hero, and regrettably found herself falling for him. Revealing her identity, the two decided to keep their roles up and to the eyes of the public, they are two foes that can seemingly never stop each other, all while Neverend somehow keeps everyone safe. They ended up having Stone, who knows not of her mother's alias as both parents fear someone will try to hurt Stone for being the daughter of the Gila Monster. She can see the future if she focuses hard enough, and her venom stab is not fatal like her mother's, but causes the area around the wound to harden like stone. And just to tie up the story to the two above, Echis is the descendant of the Sandwing witch doctor who cursed Casque. She would be very disappointed that her descendant became a villain. ^^'

-

So remember how I said I was making a silkwing hybrid? Mealybug and Casque's 'fusion' is that hybrid. I ultimately decided Rainwing because I found it ironic that a rainwing is again a villain, and I think it's funny to continue the trend of dragons associated with chameleon also being evil.  Someone also made the very compelling point that if I made it a rainwing I could make it unbelievably colourful, and as you can see Casque wins the 'most colourful rainwing' reward. Also personally I think that witch magic would exist in the wof world, since it's based in mediaeval time, or at least seems to be. Much like nightwing powers witchcraft is fuelled by the powers of the moons, and isn't as powerful or as specific as animus magic.

Oh yeah, because I have a bit of free time on my hands and love colouring bases, I'll make a base for your oc! I'm only  accepting three people though, so give me the tribe (or tribes, I'll do hybrids but not tribrids because finding bases for those is really hard) and a DETAILED description. Try to include everything for best results.