Falspar doodles

The biggest green chocolate idiot goofball to ever grace the GSA

The biggest green chocolate idiot goofball to ever grace the GSA. Falspar has had a tough life, from the beginning he was deemed the weakest out of his siblings and fought every step of the way to prove he was worth the same recognition that his brothers got. He discovered he could use a powerful ability called Bard, and his ability lead him down the dark path of being a interrogator and using it to torture and force information out of people, and it was Arthur that kept him from going too far by forbidding the power's use outside of his duties. Falspar later faced homophobia from the platoon he was assigned to, but still found love in a soul that walked a path dark like his was. By saving him he saved himself. Falspar fell into a very deep depression after his lover died in battle, as it was Arthur that ordered the advance despite the costs their relationship was damaged to the point of them not speaking anymore. As when Oryx and more of his friends died and a close friend became a traitor causing Dragato's capture, he made the bad decision to use alcohol to cope, such resulted in him becoming a heavy alcoholic and having his licence suspended when he nearly killed himself by driving drunk and crashing his starship into a river.  When the Starclash ended and the GSA lost the war, Falspar finally was able to pull himself back together for the sake of the little family he had left, and he promised himself that even if it was hard he had to be happy and cheerful to keep their spirits up and be there for them. Current day Falspar has beaten his depression and for the most part his addiction to alcohol, and he's known by his comrades as a carefree soul that uses his pranks and bright personality to inspire others and keep the mood light. He has influenced Kirby a lot much to Arthur's dismay, and they love pulling pranks together.