Azar and Lux

Azar and Lux are two former Sunset Guild members, who fled to Moonrise after stealing Lady Espeon's precious amulet

Azar and Lux are two former Sunset Guild members, who fled to Moonrise after stealing Lady Espeon's precious amulet. It's unknown why exactly they stole it, but it's known by many that turning them into Sunset will offer a rather good reward. Together these two form Team Blazer, and they usually handle the uncomfortable task of patrolling Moonrise's borders, which due to the hot weather and the long trech is viewed as a punishment.

Lux is a very shy Pokémon, and is known to be very jumpy and nervous. He has PTSD from an event he refuses to speak about. He is only really comfortable around Azar, and isn't a very good fighter. His tail is a unique feature. Moonrise Pokémon tend to avoid him, believing he may potentially be a spy.

Azar is a very brave and loyal Pokémon, who has repeatedly thrown his life in dangers way to save his new guild members. Instead of viewing portal patrol as a punishment, he chooses to view it as Altas trusting him to look after Moonrise's territory. Azar is a talented fighter and because of this, rarely is ever injured. While he can seem like a cheery Pokémon, inside battle he can descend into a dark and insulting Pokémon who isn't afraid to spit vile at an foe.