Prasad (T-No.R065)

Drew this not to long ago, June 23rd

Prasad is a demonbeast turned by Nacl, meaning he was not born a demonbeast, but as he has no memory of his past life he deems himself 'created' by the one that turned him, Nacl. Witty and snappy, Prasad became friends with Hamaru when they were both considered 'new projects' after he saved Hamaru from being bullied by older  stronger projects. At first Prasad was rude and snappy towards the other Turned out of the fear of being used or rejected, only to slowly warm up as they spent more time together and eventually came to share a cell. Prasad ended up making the deal that if Hamaru became and remained his friend, Prasad in turn would teach him to fight whenever they weren't being tested on. The deal made the two spent a lot of time together to the point they ended up falling in love with each other. This love along with Prasad's sanity was destroyed after a certain 'test' preformed by Nacl that ended up filling his head with the belief that Hamaru deemed him as a tool and that he was worthless. He tricked Hamaru into escaping, and than attempted to kill him claiming it was wrong to love Hamaru. Hamaru tried to reason with Prasad, only for such to fail, just when Prasad got close to ripping Hamaru's chest open Hamaru kicked him off the cliff they were running by where Prasad seemingly fell to his death.