Pokémon game idea/ocs

Based on an RP I'm doing where I had to think of a plot on the spot, so in three some minutes I came up with this

Prior to Fayis's (or if this was a Pokémon game, the player's Pokémon) hatching, several years ago the region known as Kalana humans arrived at the shore for the first time. These humans were not explorers, but an illegal gang known as Team Ruin. Laboratories were set up by them, radiation from the facility was known to change the native Pokémons' appearances, typing, and even supposibly give them the unique ability to fuse with other willing Pokémon. As more and more Pokémon got capture by Ruin, a brave Espeon and Umbreon stood up and fought to protect their fellow Pokémon. They managed to reck havoc on the main base, ironically leaving it in ruins. Team Ruin fled and peace returned to the Pokémon. The Espeon and Umbreon decided to make towns to give the rescued Pokémon a home, when they couldn't agree with each other's ideas they decided to peacefully make two separate towns and visit each other often. Umbreon names his Moonrise, and Espeon named her's Sunset. While it started off in tranquill, soon arguments on who's was better started up, leading to rivalries. Pokémon from either side began to sabotage the others, leading to Moonrise and Sunset completely cutting each other off and the two once best friends bitter enemies.

In current time several years later, Fayis has reached an age of independence and has always wanted to be an explorer, it had been the dream of his ever since he was but a young pup. His mother had told him of a pair of towns called Sunset and Moonrise, who were constantly looking for new explorers to help them find treasure to support and grow their towns. Now little does he know the of the two town leaders or the fierce rivalry. He doesn't know they'd do anything to make the pokemon who came there searching for adventure join their side. Fayis arrives after a three day walk and finds himself shoved between the constant fueding and fighting. He meets a shiny treecko named Cier (pronuced seer) who becomes his partner.

If a Pokémon chooses Sunset, they will meet Lady Espeon, a white Espeon with a scarred tail. She is a very brave and bold Pokémon, although can be a bit quick to leap into battle or danger. She is the mother of two Eevees named Bronze and Gold. Her right paw man is a sarcastic, blunt Natu, who while cold is secretly a very self doubting Pokémon. (He loves romance novels, but won't let anyone know that) he keeps Lady Espeon from getting into danger. Sunset is a bright town with several sun dials, pillars of crystal and glass, floating rocks and platforms. Several psychic and grass type Pokémon live there.

If a Pokémon chooses Moonrise, they will meet Lord Umbreon, an Umbreon with purple eyes and a missing leg. He's well spoken and very clever, for what he can lack in mobility he makes up in strategy. He has a shiny eevee daughter named Silver and his right paw man is a Murkrow that goes by the name Featherstone. He's a very bold Pokémon who deams the ground Umbreon walks on to be holy. He will become very flustered and particularly noisy if anyone dares to disagree with him.  Moonrise is built in an old Team Ruin quarry, the top of which is covered by a thick canopy making it very dim. Several giant mushrooms and logs fill the place, and most of the homes are in tunnels.

—————

Hey if anyone likes this idea, let me know I was thinking of making an RP book for it! It's a concept I've become quite attached to and I like it a lot! ^.^