Delta

Name: Delta, his real name isn't one he likes very much so he calls himself Delta, friends can call him Delty, or just Delt

Age: Delta is sixteen, nearing adult hold. Some days he looks twelve though, other days he looks twenty four. 

Gender: Delta is a male, however he often struggles with the concept of gender.

Sexuality: Is the strongest gay force in the room.

Height: Delta may look really tall, but he's actually a puny 5.3. 

Powers: Can survive on minimum food/sleep, good memory, flight, can draw pretty well (some days at least) spontaneous generation of plot. Is probably solar powered. Can fly and climb. Can see more colours than the average person. Can science. 

Weaknesses: artists block, poor health, math, chairs that are meant to be sat on normally, can only seem to fall in love with straightTM guys

Likes: hiding in his room all day, drawing, reading and writing, movies (mainly ones with CGI, anything remotely close to being rainbow, his many pets and many hats, long walks, the dark, roller coasters or other big scary amusement park rides. Has an odd fascination with tiny shiny rocks and has way too many, ice. SCIENCE.

Dislikes: narrow minded or low energy people, socializing, inconsistency, writers/artist block, talking on the phone, isn't particularly fond of cooking or food. The colour yellow on its own, crowds, loud noises and bright lights. He hates the hospital with a passion. With the acception of fireworks because the rainbow instantly makes it better. 

Personality: Delta is often anti social and spastic when forced to be social, he is  very awkward and often blunt, voicing his options with the intentions to benift, he promises, but at the same time he is amused by conflict. As he suffers from hallucinations, he often seems dazed or confused. Delta is very loyal and once he has warmed up he is willing to sacrifice his own happiness for others. Delta is also fairly temperamental when angry, thankfully he finds anger to be exhausting. 

Favourite food: dislikes food, but if he had to pick three things to live off of for the rest of his life he's pick halibut, mangos, and chicken.  

Favourite movie: Delta has watched too many movies how dare you ask him to favour one. Cough it's anything Jurassic he loves screaming you stupid human at the tv.

Delta's Life: Delta was born very sick, his health hated him. He spent most of his early days in the hospital where he was able to inspire his parents and caretakers by learning to walk at just nine months old. A surgery at the age of two saved his life, allowing him to escape death. He grew up in the cold north known as Canada. Delta is not interesting. He faced more health problems and due to his isolation has poor social skills. He was inspired to be a writer and an animator when in grade seven he figured out he could actually do it pretty well. He currently has way too many pets because they are better than people, and suffers from mental health problems. He still however is on the steady stable road to becoming a top of the line animator.