Some third arc Wof ocs

Tarantula is a large female hivewing with sharp looking and thick black horns, her right horn being adored with a shiny golden tarantula ring with ruby eyes

Tarantula is a large female hivewing with sharp looking and thick black horns, her right horn being adored with a shiny golden tarantula ring with ruby eyes. She also wears a giraffe skin pouch around her tail. Tarantula is mostly brown with a line of black scales down the side of her neck and side which gradually decent into being more of a dark swamp green. Her powerful looking legs are black with orange splashes similar to her namesake. Her wings and left foot share the same dark swamp green has her tail, whereas the webbing between is a light and dull green. Tarantula has bright blood red eyes that are the same colour as her painted talons, her eyes described as very observant and energetic with a hint of obsessiveness. She shares the same grey lips and nose as her brother, Gnat. Her powers include poisonous teeth, being able to fire the spines off the end of her tail, and an unusual control over insects. She also can't be fully controlled by Queen Wasp due to a bad head injury she endured as a child (she fell out of the hive before she could fly) A scientist, she's the daughter of Lady Mantis and under the close watching eye of her aunt Wasp, she patrols the hives teaching science classes and doing research, all while keeping a look out for dragons, Hivewing or Silkwing, who may be a threat to Wasp. 

Gnat is a dark brown nearly black male Hivewing with spots of lighter sandy tan spots around his talons, tail tip, wings, and face, not too much unlike blobs of paint

Gnat is a dark brown nearly black male Hivewing with spots of lighter sandy tan spots around his talons, tail tip, wings, and face, not too much unlike blobs of paint. He has powerful and muscular limbs due to his job of carrying around Tarantula's belongs, as well as black scales down his side and grey lips much like his sister Tarantula.  His eyes are orange and he often bears an unpleasant scowl. He has tan coloured webbing between his wings and a long tail. He has his talons painted a soft sky blue, and has scars across either palm not visible unless he raises his talons. His powers include stingers in his wrist and super strength. The brother of Tarantula and son of Lady Mantis, he's forced to be her assistant and her lackey and accompanies his sister by Wasp, who wants someone controllable to be with Tarantula. This is much to Gnat's dismay, he much rather own a pet store somewhere quiet and without a lot of bugs, which gross him out. 

Leafcutter is a young, scrawny looking mostly black female Hivewing dragonet that has a colour palette similar to that of a leafcutter bee, she has a yellow and orange face, with black ears and forehead. Her horns are a bit curled at the edges, and she has sharp black claws. Her stomach and chest scales  are a pale tangerine orange. A grey line of scales lines the side of her neck and sign all the way down to the end of her tail. Her tail is striped black and yellow, and her wing membrane is brownish red. Her talons and legs are lighter brown as if she stepped in dark coloured mud, and when in the sunlight her scales have a faint dusky yellow tinge to them. She has bright leaf green eyes that always are gazing around. Her powers include stingers in her claws, and unusual ability to control insects, and immunity to the Breath of Evil due to having ingested the cure. Much like Bumblebee Leafcutter was taken from the hatchery against orders, however she was already injected, but her abductor, a being that wasn't a dragon, knew the cure  and fed it to her. She now lives as a 'totally normal dragonet' in the Tsetse Hive under the careful watch of the shadow who stole her, who keeps her out of trouble and promises her that if she waits long enough the hive problem will come to an end 'one way or another'.

 She now lives as a 'totally normal dragonet' in the Tsetse Hive under the careful watch of the shadow who stole her, who keeps her out of trouble and promises her that if she waits long enough the hive problem will come to an end 'one way or anot...

Calico is a male silkwing living in the Tsetse hive, he has greenish blue peacock coloured scales with an orange green belly, snout and tail tip. He has splatters of sandy white patterns on his wings and on his talons, splatters of orange and green mark his thighs, and his large wings are dazzling. He has blue rings around all the spots on his body, and warm but nervous looking orange eyes. He has green horns and green spines, and is usually carrying bags of goods for his mister. His powers include being able to spin silk and being able to carry a lot of things at once, and as he'll proudly claim, he can get any room completely clean in just fifteen minutes. Calico is a servant for a high class male hivewing named Stonefly, Calico has gone his whole life believing he is a great servant and that Stonefly values him, his parents were supposedly killed by a mad flamesilk. Both are far from the truth, but Calico is firmly stuck in the beliefs enforced upon him, though luckily for him there is someone who wants him to for once think for himself, a Chrysalis member named Motha who's determined to shove a full dose of freedom down his throat. 

Disclaimer: Bases belong to Joy Ang, while Motha is an oc belonging to XenoSaiyan!