Warrior cats OCs (slight Rise of Storm Spoilers)

Cindersky is the smallest and youngest of the four siblings, she's a fierce hunter and rather bold, she is admired by a few toms in the clan due to her hard work ethic and her beauty

Greyhound on the other paw is the oldest and largest of the four, being a big, fluffy she cat. She's very blunt, strict, and a straight forwards cat who uses her intimidating size to win respect of strangers. In her clan she's protective of the borders, her roles often include gathering materials to build nests and carrying heavy sticks and branches and even moving rocks. 

Goosechaser was hit on the head by a rabbit as a kit, and was never quite the same after it. A friendly cat, he tends to ramble and has trouble staying on task. He's however a very fast cat, potentially the fastest cat in the clan. 

Frostheart was always the leader of the four, and has always wanted what's best for his siblings, whom he's fiercely protective of. He feels bad for not being able to stop Goosechaser from being injured, and has carried the guilt into his adulthood. Frostheart is a fighter like his sister Greyhound, wounded during an argument by another kit, he's blind in his left eye, but that doesn't stop him.