Kulipari ocs

If anyone actually knows what Kulipari is I will personality draw you a thing, if you don't, it's on Netflix GO WATCH IT. It's a really cool show based on a novel and it features Australian culture. It's awesome and interesting! 

 It's awesome and interesting! 

Name: Milgara 

Age: 15 years old 

Species: Bush Rat 

Powers: a talented thief, very good at crossword puzzles and map making, is very stealthy and has good hearing and sharp teeth and claws. 

Weapons: a slingshot 

Kulipari: A Kulipari rat, her power is emotional manipulation and sensing when she taps her poison. 

Personality: skittish, shy, aloof, nervous and lonerish. She's very sneaky and untrusting but also very witty, sly and cunning like any other rat. 

Description: a young female rat with light ginger brown fur and yellow eyes and dark reddish pupils. She has a pink rat tail and paws and feet, and large ears with bright yellow tips. She wears a dark blue headdress and a teal shirt and pale lilac shorts. She has has braces around her forearms and legs and greenish baby fingerless globes. She has a small over the shoulder brown bag that holds her belongs.

History: Born in Lord Darkan's stronghold she grew up in it's cutthroat alleyways and learned to steal to keep herself alive. Her parents abandoned her early on in their favour of her male siblings who were bigger and stronger and normal coloured, unaware that her bright colours were simply the sign that she was Kulipari. When Kilara and his rogues arrived stole from them and nearly got away, but made the mistake of stealing from a more experienced thief, Kilara. But the lizard mercenary decided to recruit her seeing as she nearly got away and managed to hold her own for a short period against his followers. She's now his ward and left the stronghold after he stole back his 'pearl'. 

Name: Rita

Name: Rita

Age: 17 years old

Species: Coastal Tail frog 

Powers: brilliant inventor, great at metal work, is a very good problem solver, has incredible pain tolerance. 

Weapons: Powders Bombs (has several different kinds, all made out of poison powders from different plants that do all sorts of things. While big pains to be exposed to, none of them are lethal) 

Kulipari: no she's just a normal wood frog

Personality: Rita is very energetic and very talkative, she's very friendly and because of that she can be viewed as annoying. Intelligent Rita is good at solving problems and using her brain to make up for her physical incapabilities. She's very optimistic and doesn't let anything knock her down or destroy her confidence. 

Description: A thin, short but lithe Female wood frog with brown skin that appears more reddish when she's in the sun and a light peach orange underbelly. She has really dark camo green spots and stripes on her body and yellow and orange eyes. She has a small tail due to being a coastial tailed frog. She has a bluish green crop top and a blue brace around her leg and a sash of the same colour around her waist and her wrists. She wears a bright green undershirt and skirt, her entire left leg from her knee point is a metal prosthetic. She has webbed feet.

History: Rita didn't grow up inside the vail, but rather in an old war stronghold left behind from the hiding wars with a few soldiers that survived. Raised by them, they trained her as best as they could with her misformed leg, which was a sad birth defect. Instead of feeling sorry for herself she started experimenting with metal and made herself a prosthetic along with many other things. They eventually got word of Darel's leadership as the blue sky king and decided to reunite with the other frogs.

Name: Koori

Name: Koori

Age: 19 years olds

Species: lizard 

Powers: Is a very good story teller and has an amazing memory of smells and textures. He has powerful hearing and it's impossible to sneak up on him. As he is a kulipari he can see through others eyes. 

Weapons: his tail, his claws, he doesn't have an actual weapon due to being blind (he doesn't trust himself not to trip and fall on it) he can probably annoy someone to death. He mentions however if he could see he would want a cool sword.

Kulipari: A kulipari lizard, his power is to see through others eyes when he taps his poison. 

Personality: Koori is very friendly and determined, he loves making others laugh and is overall a very happy being who tries to be helpful as he can. While he may be confident with his words, he's not very confident when it comes to walking and prefers to have company and a guide. A people pleaser, he is armed with bad and good jokes alike and could probably easily annoy someone to death if he wanted to. 

Description: a tall and study male lizard with yellowish brown skin and freckles on his snout. He has black gold edged armour, straps that keep his shoulder pads on and braces on his wrists. His hair that resembles fire and blind blue on yellow eyes. He has yellow clothing around his neck and pelvic area, alongside with a dark green cape. 

History: Born in Kilara's midsts, his family tried to abandon him only for him to catch up, they tried again multiple times only for him to somehow find his way back much to their annoyance, Kilara decided to keep him upon realizing he was Kulipari after he explained how he did it by spying on the group through their eyes with his powers.  Realizing that Koori was potentially able to spy on anyone for him Kilara kept his parents from leaving him behind again and adopted him as his own like he did Milgara, he's now friends with Milgara as an awkward adopted brother.