Random dragon boi I accidentally fell in love with

So I sometimes go on Doll Devine and mess around with the 'build a' games, usually I just spam the hell out of the randomizer button to see what kind outcomes out of millions it can come up with

So I sometimes go on Doll Devine and mess around with the 'build a' games, usually I just spam the hell out of the randomizer button to see what kind outcomes out of millions it can come up with. Sometimes I get really weird and freaky ones that I can't help but love. Chua however was me actually going and picking the traits, he's not randomized. He's open for role play if anyone is interested.

-

'You know, there ARE advantages to being unloved, nobody cares where you stalk off to or who you talk to. Your parents won't care if you leave at night, they won't care if you buy a handful of throwing knives, and they won't know about you telling the rogues about the secret escape tunnels leading right up to the palace. Honestly I find it hilarious that they were so caught up with my siblings they never noticed the snake in the grass,. Boy did it feel good to see their faces before they died, they never saw me coming, after all who would ever be afraid of weak little Chua?' -Chua

Name: Chua (chuu-ah)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: he isn't sure, he's never felt anything for anyone but figures that is just because everyone he's known up until the point he's at have been cruel to him. 

Age: 18 years old (same as human years)

Breed: mokingpu tribe (one of the nine dragon tribes, the mokingpu tribe is almost extinct after the rebels, a group of dragons from all tribes aiming to overthrow unfair kingdoms, invaded their kingdom with Chua's aid and wiped out most of the tribe's royalty and first class, given that made up 80% of the tribe, only the outcasts and peasants were left untouched.) 

Occupation: ex prince (the sole survivor of the royal family) currently a traveling jeweller and an assassin. Secretly a spy for the rebels, he gathers information and tips them with it for more jewelry or gold.

Personality: Chua was born a quiet and observant dragon, who quickly grew tired of how others treated him, instead of moping about it he aimed to solve his problems even at the cost of others. While he presented himself as a sappy, weak dragon pleaser ready to kiss everyone's claws, he was really faking that to get what he wanted from others. He's actually very cunning, intelligent, manipulative, deceiving and fairly self centred, and will act in the way that most benefits him. He's arrogant, pretty conceited, and has a sense of style and is pretty flamboyant and likes to show off. Chua is also very vengeful and spiteful, given he was willing to help murder his own family to get back at them. His is, however, willing to help others if they are in turn willing to pay him. He's not coldhearted, but most certainly ruthless and would not hesitate to stab and kill someone if they tried to wrong or steal from him.

Background: the forth son of the king and queen of the mokingpu tribe, he would never inherit the throne. Being smaller and overall weaker than his siblings, he was constantly picked on and abused by his brothers and overlooked by his parents. He learned at an early age that 'all he was good for' was being married off to appease noble families. Chua decided than enough was enough, and began to hatch his plan to save him from his fate. Over the years Chua trained himself in secret, and hammered away excessively to improve and master several skills such as the spying to gain the  knowledge of politics and military information, manipulation, acting, and the art of assassination. Chua learnt to play 'sweet and dumb' to get what he wanted from his brothers and from the guards, but for the most part he just snuck around and got it himself. He learnt of the rebels soon after and one night snuck off to meet them. The prince promised that he would show them the secret escape tunnels that lead into the palace if they left his parents for last and for him to kill. They agreed and even offered him a job, one that he said he'd think about, and promised the invasion would be during the next new moon so they could use the darkness to hide. When that happened, Chua finally got to punish his parents for treating him so foul and after killing them, he declared the new town a base for the rebels and decided to uptake the job offer as a spy. He looted his parent's bodies of most of their treasure and set off to enjoy his freedom. 

-