Azmorvin piyan (puffball)

(The puffball sketch was drawn a while ago while the piyan sketch was drawn today August 9th)

Azmorvin:

Species name: Azmorvin (sometimes called Azmors for short)

Name meaning: 'Azmor' meaning 'black' in Blahscabysan

Pronunciation: Az-mor-vin (Common) Awh-zz-moah-veen (Blahscabysan)

Core type: dark core 

Size: males and females are typically the same size, the average Azmorvin will be 6-7 feet tall (182-213 centimetres)

Weight: the average weight is typically anywhere between 140-180lbs (63-81 kilograms)

Wingspan: averagely 13-16 feet (396-487 centimetres)

Description: Azmorvin always have coal black skin, digitigrade legs, black feet with pointed toes, and three markings on both sides of the face (the third marking is past the eyes in males). They have slim bat like membrane wings with two hooked talons, only the males will have the wing markings on the bottoms of the webbings as well as the ringlets, both genders however have spots along the backs of their wings. Males talons are larger, a noticeable feature is his many bioluminescent markings, these again male exclusive only. Females have markings on their faces as well, but only males get wing markings, this feature is to both show off well being and health as well as warn away rivals or predators. Both genders have three small spikes on the bottom of the wing membrane, which have a channel of poison in them. Males are tipped white, well females are all black. Both male and female glow, males just glow brighter. They have no hair at all, the closest thing to such is the fluffy white fur to grow around their necks, males will grow a full collar while females just grow this on their shoulders. This fluff is always white and has the texture of cotton, as it never stops growing it must be trimmed, often weekly. A ridge of small stubs goes down the azmorvin's head, stopping just at between the shoulders. Markings of both genders can be purple, blue, red, orange, aqua, light green, or lavender in colour. They always have orange eyes with light green pupils, and like their markings, they glow in the dark. Azmorvin blood is purple red in colour, and along with all other body fluids, it glows when inside the body, but when it leaves the body it will slowly lose its glow no long will be bioluminescence. When it comes to clothing a male will wear next to none as a means to show off his body, more particularly his markings. He has tougher skin to deal with the cold. A female wears far more clothing, as she is less colourful she's far better at camouflage.