Has been sucked back into the world of Kirby RBAY

Meta Knight and his brothers have always been part of the GSA and grew up believing they were the children of two legendary starwarriors who perished in battle not long after their birth

Meta Knight and his brothers have always been part of the GSA and grew up believing they were the children of two legendary starwarriors who perished in battle not long after their birth. As war does to people, it's greatly changed each of them.

Meta was once a very bubbly and outspoken child, inspired by his mentor who was the general in line to lead the army if anything happened to Sir Percival he was very bold and verbal about his wishes to be the leader of the GSA one day, he was very competitive in his teenager years and with his natural skills he became recognized as one of the best apprentices the GSA training academy had ever produced. However his cockiness lead him to accept a trail that if he passed he could skip his next year of training and be sent to actually start performing missions. The assignment was to fight a monster with no aid of any sort, and while Meta was able to successfully kill it, it wasn't before receiving a dreadful wound on the face that later ended up costing him his sight when it became infected. Even after his recovery he was going to be dismissed from the army as he couldn't see, and the threat of not being able to be a starwarrior alongside being sent away from his brothers caused him to grow incredibly depressed and reckless as he tried to train himself to fight despite being sightless, nearly himself killed several times in the process. Arthur couldn't stand to see his once heroic and bubbly brother like that, so he set off to find something to reverse the damage, such a thing ended up being a magical mask that would let Meta see as long as he wore it. With his sight back he was able to finish his training and gained the title Meta Knight, even if he never quite returned to the bubbly puff he used to be. Current day Meta Knight typically very quiet and looks up to Arthur and respects him greatly both as the brother who became the GSA's leader and the brother that gave him the mask that restores his sight. 

Arthur on the other paw saw himself as very mature compared to his six brothers and he constantly scolded them for being childish. A total hothead and just slightly narcissistic Arthur had no problem bossing the others around. He, Meta and Galacta were big time rivals and it got all three of them into all sorts of trouble. Arthur was always secretly jealous of his the other two, and between the three of them the ideas that often got them grounded or injured were usually his doing. Arthur's temperament eventually cooled as he got older and more mature  and when Meta was injured he searched far and wide to find something that could restore his brother's sight and keep him the army. Arthur was very young when he became a general, and it on his birthday when their mentor was killed in battle and forced Arthur to take the position as leader. Due to his young age however he was overwhelmed and made some choices that damaged his relationships with his brothers, particularly the relationship he had with Falspar. Current day Arthur has many regrets over the problems he can't fix anymore and the lives he has lost, he's still incredibly stubborn, but has managed to at least repair one thing, and that's the relationships with his brothers.

Draga was from a young age very fascinated with machinery and acting, and her favourite thing to pretend to be was a boy like her brothers seeing as she was the only girl out of the seven. Eventually this lead her to realize she felt way more comfortable as a boy and it ended up with her transitioning and taking on Dragato as his new name. While Meta was recognized as the most battle skilled of the seven Dragato was recognized as the most intelligent, and he was sought out as an apprentice by the GSA's main strategist. Later he gained the status as both a mechanic and a strategist, however was captured when one of his plans failed due to one thing he didn't calculate for, his close friend being a traitor. For three years Dragato was tortured to give up information until finally he escaped and was found by one of the GSA's patrols. Dragato much like Meta Knight was going to be dismissed due to insanity, however after begging Arthur to let him stay they worked together to keep his fits in check and proved Dragato could still serve the army functionally. Current day Dragato is still plagued by his time as a prisoner and often pushes himself way too hard to prove (mainly to himself) that he's still functional,  but with the support of his brothers and his adopted daughters Petalia and Solaria he's come a long way in his recovery. 

Nonsurat had a dwarfism condition that made his wings incredibly fragile and very small, and he was informed early on in his life that he probably would never fly. Such a fate was sealed when he got caught on a sabotaged spaceship that ended up catching on fire. The injuries damaged his nerves making him unable to feel but he never let it stop him, during his time recovering his teacher introduced him to writing and drawing, and he spent his time designing unusual sets of armour. Out of the seven, Nonsurat was the only one that Kit Cosmos actually liked, since he wasn't constantly starting fights like Meta, Arthur and Galactra was, wasn't pulling pranks like Falspar and Oryx were, and didn't question the safety of everything like Dragato did. When he finally graduated from the training academy due to his skills in weapon crafting he was split up from his brothers and sent to the station in South Novaton. Nonsurat being the shy and soft spoken puff he was found himself to be the victim of constant harassment from the other members in the platoon he had been assigned to. He found support in an unlikely place, and became friends with a member of the ninja force that was partnered with their platoon, Yamakage. Current day Nonsurat is still a very sweet-hearted puff  and out of his brothers is arguably the least scarred (emotionally, he defiantly wins the who has the most physical scars) he's the GSA's blacksmith and he knows weapons like the back of his paw.