Wildflower of the Rabbitwings

Princess Wildflower is the daughter of Queen Tarragon, and is the General of the Slave class

Princess Wildflower is the daughter of Queen Tarragon, and is the General of the Slave class. Sadistic and cruel, she enjoys the feeling of blood on her claws and enjoys crushing anyone who stands in her way. Her royal collar is studded with tusks that she's collected as trophies. Despite being nearly ten years old and strong enough to challenge Tarragon for the throne, she has no interest in ruling just yet and gets along well with her mother. The queen  is really the only one she respects, everyone else unfortunately often finds themselves being yelled at and insulted by the frightening Princess, who doesn't have an ounce of patience for the ones she deems weak or feeble. The South Tribe fears and respects Wildflower, and believes she is the future queen of the tribe.

-

Rabbitwings are my fantribe,  I got inspired to make them when I realized nobody else really had small mammal  based tribes. Quillwings and Rabbitwings are based off of hedgehogs and rabbits, respectively, and I'm uncertain if I should make a third tribe to inhabit Leporia, and if I do what small forest mammal it should be based off of. If anyone has ideas I'd love to hear!