Celestine the icewing/nightwing hybrid

This is Celestine! she is going to be a teacher at The Claws of Courage

This is Celestine! she is going to be a teacher at The Claws of Courage. Her personality is very kind and caring, and she's very protective of her students in a motherly way and personally takes their problems into her own claws. Inspiring and cheerful,  she cares about others succeeding and tries to be the best teacher she can. She, however, tends to get lost in thought often and is somewhat absent minded, this often makes her late for her classes much to the dismay of her students.  She's also addicted to knowledge and her favourite thing is old scrolls and ancient history. Her necklace is animus touched to allow her to warp, it's fuelled by her own energy and power, and she needs to be able to picture where she wants to go before she can go there. She can't breath fire or icebreath, but instead breaths a thick mist that can give her cover, either to run or to ambush. Celestine also can foresee the future, but in more of a feeling sort of way, describing it as 'a strange foreshadowy feeling'. 

-

Special thanks to @Lucid_Zodiac for the name and @Sarala13 for the mist breath idea! And thanks to everyone else for all your name offers ^.^