Odd One's Theory concept/Tarcad generator

Hydro class outfit

Hydro class outfit

Soldier class outfit

- warning this is super long and full of writing, only proceed if you're a fan of creature building.

Which class do you think you'd be?:

A class is the 'job' each Tarcad has decided for them from before birth by a force similar to fate. There is no changing this rank, it's what they are naturally gifted at and each Tarcad only gets one class. Usually what their horns look like will have something to do with their class.

Classes=

Soldier class: specialized in fighting, this class is distinguished by Tarcadians that are the most organized and skilled at killing and fighting Nervemites. They usually fight on the ground. This class is made up of birds that are powerful, witty and usually predators. Examples are any kind of large owl, ravens, and eagles.

Diplomat class: specialized in charming, talking, and peacemaking, this class is able to work out deals and almost enchant others with the way they word things, they give out ideas that seem flawless and too good to resist, they are incredibly charismatic. They usually are in charge of markets as they are able to make good and reasonable deals. Along with the healer class, they are arguably the least dangerous of Tarcadian classes, although like any Tarcad can still fight and still carry their soul weapon. This class is made up of birds with beautiful and stunning features and appearances. 

Engineer class: specialized in technical manners, they are responsible for making things like spaceships and other devices to aid the species in their war against the Nervemites. As Basilia (the name of their home) itself remains untouched by modern ways (as the Tarcadians are perfectly adapted to such) their futuristic abilities to create technology is reserved for war. When they aren't doing that they're finding ways to keep the untouched olden ways while helping the city evolve. This class is made up of birds known for high intelligence and tool using skills, as well as talons capable of holding things. 

Assassin class: specialized in unnoticed quiet killing, this class is used to wipe out enemies of the Tarcadians without drawing attention or suspicion. These Tarcadians are very sneaky and very cunning. This class is made up of birds with dark coloured plumage and silent wings, like crows or blackbirds.

Spy Class: specialized in gathering enemy intelligence, this class spies on the Tarcadian enemies and gathers intelligence from foes and friends alike from the shadows to report back to the royal class, usually they team up with the assassin class. To Tarcadians knowledge is power, and this class is usually quite serious, they also keep their ears open for possible infiltrators that may try to sneak into Basilia. This class is made up of small, sneaky birds with dull plumage and quick flight.

Tracker class: specialized in scouting and tracking down targets and scoping the area on the battlefield, they are responsible for tracking down targets and assuring there are no ambushes, they are also very skilled hunters and fishers and are sometimes referred to as the Hunter Class. This class is usually made of birds with smooth feathers and good eyes and a good sense of smell.

Healer class: specialized in nurturing and treating the wounded and ill, they are able to regenerate wounds at an amazing rate and are usually very well mannered and soft spoken, they are very calm, but very protective. This class is usually made of birds with lots of plumage and good memory.

General class: specialized in directing battles and troops, they have good leadership skills and a lot of will, they control the actions of the soldier class and the shield class on the battlefield. They are also in charge of creating and coming up with war strategies with information provided by the spy and tracker classes. 

Blacksmith class: specialized in creating tools, armour, and repairing weapons, they also are responsible for construction and repair of buildings in Basilia. While each Tarcad upon leaving their redeye stage will construct their own unique weapon as an almost reflection of their soul, it's up to this class to repair them and even maintain their quality afterwards.

Shield class: specialized in front line attacks and defence, they pair up with the soldier class on the battle field, they also are known to act as bodyguards for other classes like the service class, diplomat class and royal class. While usually very slow and not always the smartest, they take hits like a tank and deliver blows with just as much force, they are the defence and the soldier class is the offensive, creating a well balanced order. This class is usually made of larger birds with sturdy bodies, minds and souls.

Bard class: specialized in song that can cause enemies to obey or hallucinate, this ability can also encourage allies to achieve greater outcomes and try harder, resulting in motivation and success. This class is usually made out of birds with beautiful songs and calls, and they are know to be pranksters. 

Aerial class: specialized in aerial assaults, these are the nimblest and fastest Tarcadians and while having the poorest defence out of all the fighters they are the fastest and have the greatest range. This class is made out of birds that are skilled in flight and speed. 

Service class: specialized in transport and handling of goods and supplies, they fly them from location to location carrying heavy loads with ease. Their duties are usually taken very seriously and you don't want to be caught stealing from any of their crates (such an activity may result in the loss of a hand), they are known for being extremely hard working, sturdy, and incredibly loyal and dedicated. This class is usually made of the largest birds with high stamina and good navigation.

Childminder class: specialized in raising or caring for redeyes. As Tarcad parents are usually very busy or at battle, a childminder assured that during this time a redeyes is being well looked after and taught necessary skills such as reading, writing and more. Usually thirty redeyes are raised at a time in a nursery until they aren't redeyes anymore. For every ten redeyes there's a Childminder. Don't even speak of harming a redeye in their prescience, they WILL kill you.

Hydro class: specialized in water based assaults. These tarcadians are talented swimmers and can hold their breath for a long time. This class is made only of birds that have water proof plumage, and are the only class to be able to fight in water.

Royal class: specialized in maintaining balance, control, equality, and order. The 'nobility' of the Tarcad race, they are regal, intelligent, and have great leadership skills and judgement. They are responsible for keeping order and balance between all the classes. This class is made only of neotropical parrots.

Eye and hair colour based on last digit of vote number:

1: teal and yellow 

2: green and pink

3: orange and purple

4: blue and red

5: purple and teal

6: yellow and light green

7:magenta and yellow

8: silver and gold

9: navy and pale blue 

0: neon green and orange 

Name:

Take a word you like and mix up the letters until you have something that sounds cool. Ideally the word should reflect the personality or a trait of the Tarcad.