What You Blushing For Princess?

Brantley's POV

I shook my head then lowered it again after making Korey flounce off. I halfway wanted to chase after her just to make her more flustered. I stepped to the side adjusting my ear monitors. As I went to drop my left hand back down, my eyes narrowed at the absence of the ring I had taken off a while ago. Yea I had replaced it with one of my many others just didn't feel the same. I questioned myself then on why I had even kissed Korey. I couldn't put myself out there again just to get burned. She didn't need someone like me to begin with. I felt a hand clap on my shoulder jerking me from my thoughts.

"Don't think she will be a fuck and duck B," Ben said giving me a knowing look as he twirled a drumstick around his fingers. " Know you need to get back on the horse and all but still."

"I think I know that dipshit," I grumbled rolling my eyes. "Pretty sure I warned you of that when you were panting over her."

"Yea well," Ben said shrugging. "I've gotten to know her and while yea she is smoking hot, I see her more as a little sister." He studied me a minute then grinned. "She's gotten under your skin hasn't she?"

"What?" I hissed then looked around making sure no one was listening. "Maybe...fuck...I don't know. Man, you know and have seen my track record with women. I don't think I am the best judge."

"How about you don't focus on the past for a change?" Ben argued as I shook my head. "That was a problem before. You still held out hope the past would come back around. It did and look where it got you. Almost back in the same boat you started in. Don't think about it and just roll with it for once."

"But..." I went to argue.

"No buts BG," he countered shaking his head. It was hard to take him serious when his mohawk was still a faded blue. "Just enjoy getting to know Korey. See where it goes. Don't have to rush anything man. We haven't even reached the halfway point of this tour."

"Maybe," I said with a sigh then grabbed my mic as the roadie handed it over to me. I shook my head. "I don't know if I am ready for that."

"Then just get to know her as a friend man," Ben said with a shrug. "She's pretty cool if you would stop arguing with her long enough to see it. Pull yourself out of that funk and start living man. You may be old but you're not dead yet." I decked him in the shoulder making us both laugh. "Besides, you already kissed her and we both know you don't do that unless you are interested."

"Couldn't help it man," I muttered as a grin spread across my lips. It had been just too damn tempting not to. "I just felt right."

"Then listen to your gut B," he said turning around to give me a wink before taking the stage. "Now let's rock this place!"

I was grinning after I walked off the stage. The crowd had been rowdy as hell tonight making it even more fun for me. I handed off my mic and battery pack then took the bottle of water handed me. I headed down the hall to grab a shower before meet and greet seeing Korey standing off to the side typing on her phone. Her back was to me. I smirked when I saw her small hand reach back to rub her ass. I heard PJ mutter "awe shit" as I slipped up behind her. It took her a second to even realize I was standing there as she furiously scrolled through what looked like Cole's schedule.

"You alright there Princess?" I murmured making Korey jump as she turned around to glare at me. I grinned at the middle finger she shot me. I leaned closer acting like I was going to bite it making her glared harder and back up.

"Leave me alone BG," Korey snapped shaking her head. She braced her shoulder against the wall looking at me. "Think you have done enough damage for the day. Gentleman my ass. Your mama needs to take a switch to you."