Princess on a Rampage

Brantley's POV

"I am so glad Mia is about to officially be your problem," Frank grumbled from the passenger seat of my truck as I snickered but totally feeling his frustration. "Only her, Ashli, and Mama would send us on a wild goose chase looking for strands of white lights from Shreveport to Ruston. All because my sister didn't order enough online."

"Quit your bitching," Wade scoffed from the back seat sitting up pushing his ball cap back up his head with a groan. "I've been home three days after the hitch from hell and I have been asked about flowers, gone to pick up girlie shit I wanted no part of while you two assholes have been lucky enough to get out of it because of tour rehearsals. And it's not even my wedding!"

"Daddy has literally spent every day fishing," Frank sighed as I started laughing as I took the exit I needed off of I-20. He tapped my arm pointing at a gas station. "If you don't mind BG, pull in there. I think a spin around a few backroads is needed before Wade and I both can go back and deal with Mia."

"Fine," I said with a chuckle pulling into the parking lot. "I'm out of cigarettes anyhow and I'm not saving you two when Princess beats your asses."

The three of us made our way into the store. I grabbed a bottle of water while they both grabbed a twelve pack a piece. Soooo was not saving them when their sister got pissed. Even I had cringed because she had morphed into bridezilla the last few days. Her mama had smothered a grin when Korey had started in on me first thing morning before I had been fully awake. A low growl followed by a glare had her taking a step or two back realizing she needed to change her tone with me. Her daddy had laughed so hard he almost fell out of his chair. I turned to head to the counter when I almost ran into Frank and Wade who were standing still. Wade turned to look back at me with an evil smile on his face.

"BG,'' he said quietly as Frank chuckled. "Want to have a little fun?"

Frank pointed to a lanky blonde guy that was studying something on one of the aisles. I shrugged my shoulders looking at both of them in confusion.

"That's Ethan," Frank murmured nodding his head. I cracked the knuckles on my left hand. So that was the slimy little shit who have fucked Korey over. "Come on."

I followed the two of them as they flanked him on either side caging him in. Ethan's body froze when he realized he wasn't alone.

"Gggguuyysss..." he stuttered shaking his head. "Look I don't want any trouble.

"Now, now Ethan," Wade said smacking his shoulder. Hard. "We just wanted to come and say hello. Been a long time. It's like you are avoiding us or something."

"Nope," Ethan said carefully. Oh my damn. This dude was a pansy. What had Korey ever seen in him? I swear he was two seconds away from pissing himself just from Frank and Wade talking to him. I knew they both had beaten his ass pretty badly but geez. Then it was like the little fucker dug deep finding some backbone. He looked back and forth between Frank and Wade with a smirk tugging at his lips. "So how has Korey been? Nashville treating her okay? I've been thinking about calling her. I know I did her wrong. I'd like to make it up to her."

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep a snarl in as Frank cut his eyes at me to be quiet. Ethan hadn't noticed me standing behind him. On one hand it pissed me off that he would even dare to want to talk to her. Then on the other hand, I knew Princess would more than likely beat him herself if he did. I had no doubt in the world that woman was all mine. I couldn't wait to make her my wife.

"I mean she may not kill you if you are calling to tell her congratulations," Wade said shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "She's actually home for a couple of days before she gets busy."