Behaving...Is That An Option?

Korey's POV

"B...." I hissed gritting my teeth keeping my smile on my face as I tried to not squirm in the chair I was sitting in front of everyone in. I felt teeth graze the sensitive curve of my knee and smothered a whimper plotting how I was going to get Brantley back for this. A finger brushed along the juncture of my thighs, curving up to brush my lace covered clit right before I felt a tug as the delicate strap of my white lace thong gave away. A second later, my husband's smirking face appeared from under my dress with my garter between his teeth and discreetly sliding what was left of my underwear in his pocket. I leaned forward kissing him softly then biting his lip. "Evil. Evil man."

"But you know you love me Princess," Brantley said with a laugh pulling me to my feet. I reached up wiping a smudge of pink lipstick from his bottom lip as he sighed shaking his head. "You've been doing that all evening. Don't know why you keep putting that shit back on. You just know I am gonna kiss it back off."

"For pictures," I laughed rolling my eyes as he leaned down kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck completely getting lost when a throat cleared behind us.

"You two gonna make out all night," Frank said with a chuckle as I looked back over my shoulder at him. "Or going to actually participate in your reception." He pointed to his cheek with a laugh. "Still got a little bit of icing on your cheek BG."

"Blame your sister," Brantley sighed as I rubbed the white icing off from where I had smashed the cake in his face earlier. I had ducked out of the way before I had completely been wearing it.

Frank leaned over kissing my cheek then clapped Brantley on the shoulder smiling at us both.

"Just want to officially welcome you to the family," he said making me tear up. "Couldn't have asked from a better man to marry her."

Brantley shook his hand as I leaned over kissing his cheek. I gave Frank a wink.

"Think my husband owes me another spin around the dance floor," I said smiling up at Brantley. He laced his fingers through mine pulling me out onto the floor that had been set up kicking Eli as we walked by. I couldn't help but smile as Jason Aldean's "You Make it Easy" started playing. Laying my head on Brantley's chest, I closed my eyes as we slowly swayed to the music listening to him quietly sing to me. Halfway through the song, I lifted my head up glancing over B's shoulder. I saw Chase sitting at one of the tables to the side running a hand over his face. I knew instantly something was wrong. I looked up at Brantley pointing behind us. "B, something is wrong."

I slipped out of his arms dodging one of my aunts who liked to talk and made my way over to my best friend. He was sitting there with his shoulders slumped looking at his phone. I laid a hand on his shoulder making him look up at me.

"Chase?" I asked softly. I felt Brantley walk up behind me slipping an arm around my waist as he leaned over my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"Emmalyn called," Chase said with a sigh then rolled his eyes. "Apparently she was sent the photo I posted of you and me on Instagram earlier without the caption and thought I had gotten married."

"After all these years, calls because of that," I snarled gritting my teeth. "Give me that phone. I'll...."

"Princess," Brantley murmured in my ear as I started seeing red. "Deep breaths. Stay out of it." He looked at Chase with sympathetic eyes. "That the ex that walked away?"

"Yes," he muttered and took a long drink from the glass beside him. "Haven't talked to her in a couple of years. Ran into her in Charlotte about six months ago but I turned and walked in the other direction."