Nashville: Part II

Brantley's POV

I couldn't help the feeling that washed over me as Korey nervously looked at me. I had to clench my fist to keep from blurting out hell yes I want to like a sixteen year old kid. I wanted to actually spend time with Korey without us arguing or something major going on more than anything. I guess I was taking too long in making my decision because Korey huffed out a growl and slid across the truck seat reaching for the passenger door.

"Yes," I said quickly as she turned her head to look at me. A smile spread across her lips. "However; the one pair of swim trunks I do own are at my house and my other shorts are in my bag on the bus."

"Who said anything about needing shorts outlaw? Ain't you ever been skinny dipping?" Korey tossed over her shoulder as she climbed out the truck shutting the door behind her. She walked around leaning her folded arms on the hood of my truck giving me a sassy wink.

"Fuck me," I whispered hoarsely as I gripped the handle opening the door. I slid my keys in my pocket after locking it and stepped closer to Korey. Shaking off the wave of desire I felt as she blinked those blue eyes up at me, I held a hand out for hers. "Woman, of course I have. I'm a country boy ain't I? Then there was that indecent exposure charge when I was younger."

Korey let out a laugh then grabbed my hand tugging me to the side of the house pushing open a wooden gate for their backyard. The low lights in the shallow and deep end had been left on creating a soft glow in the backyard. She dropped my hand walking over to a cabinet near their patio doors pulling a couple towels out then walked back over tossing them onto the chair beside me. I couldn't help but glance around since she lived in the middle of a subdivision. I wasn't worried about anyone seeing me. Was more worried about her.

"Don't worry," Korey said with a quiet laugh like she was reading my mind. "Both of our neighbors on either side are gone on tour. They are both band members. One for Kenny Chesney, the other for Jason Aldean."

"Well," I said with a snicker. "Didn't want to scare anyone with these chicken legs of mine."

"Oh whatever," Korey giggled shaking her head as she tugged her halter top over her head revealing a lacey strapless bra in deep purple. She tossed her shirt hitting me in the face. I could tell she's had just enough to drink tonight to be playful. "Remember I have seen you in shorts. You soooo do not have chicken legs mister."

"Got a point Princess," I said with a chuckle taking my hat off then reaching back to pull my t-shirt over my head tossing them to lay with hers on the chair. Korey was in the middle of leaning over to pull her boots off. She stood back up and gasped. Like she couldn't help herself, she tentatively reached a soft hand out to lay in the middle of my chest. I stifled a groan as she leisurely traced a nail over the letters on my chest then down to the cross that was lower stopping in the middle of it resting her soft hand there.

"Keep telling you. Just your tattoos alone need a warning label. Poor fan girls," she said quietly then shook her head gathering herself. Korey dropped her hand taking a step back then reached for the button of her shorts. "Right. Okay so swimming. Need to go swimming."

"Got any ink of your own Princess?" I asked as she tugged her shorts down kicking them to the side revealing a matching pair of purple cheeky panties.

"I do," Korey said shrugging her shoulders giving me a sly grin. "If you are nice I may show you."

"Oh really," I said with a chuckle then held up a finger twirling it for her to turn around as I reached for my belt buckle and toed my shoes off. "Turn around Princess."

"Why?" Korey scoffed giving me a wink. "I may want the striptease."

"Because," I said stepping closer to her and leaning over to nip the curve of her bare shoulder making her shudder. "I'm trying to half ass be a gentleman and well darlin.... there's nottttthhhhiiinnnn on under these jeans."