Georgia

Brantley's POV

I blinked my eyes open realizing the bus had stopped. We must have made it to Atlanta. Mama and them would be here later. I reached my hand out for Korey only to find nothing but sheets and sighed. She was still supposed to be taking it easy. I don't care if the bruises were fading. I didn't want her to overwork herself trying to keep her mind at ease. Then I thought about how I was capable of doing the same thing very easily. Climbing out of bed, I noticed it was one in the afternoon. If she was out and about she damn well better have a shadow. I tossed some clothes on after brushing my teeth and grabbing a hat to go find her. I slipped my shades on as I stepped into the bright Georgia sun. Figuring Korey was inside, I headed that way making my way around the cases and boxes being unloaded. I stopped one of the roadies in the hallway to see if they had seen Korey.

"Hey Georgie!" I called out seeing him pause as I walked closer. His eyes were hidden beneath his black ballcap as he stopped holding the bundle of wires in his hand. "You wouldn't happen to know where Korey is do you?"

"Boss Lady is inside sorting through shirts on the main floor BG," he said pointing to the doors. I nodded thanking him before heading that way. I walked out onto the main floor looking towards the back spotting her. Even dressed down in a pair of jeans with one of my shirts I couldn't take my eyes off how simply beautiful she was. As I got closer, I heard a distinct giggle that I knew all too well.

Tinsley was sitting cross legged arranging t-shirts into piles with the help of Ben. She had the purple tiara Korey had found her in Paris perched on the top of her blonde curls. I saw Korey standing to the side arguing quietly with PJ. What had happened now? I slipped around Ben and Tinsley, so I could find out what was going on first before Tinsley demanded my attention.

"Dammit," PJ was grumbling as I walked up making Korey's scowl deepen. "I knew we shouldn't have let you come back. You staying in Louisiana would have been the best thing."

"Don't you start," Korey snarled shaking a finger at him. I knew without seeing them her blue eyes were simmering with her temper. She turned to see me over her shoulder as I kissed her cheek.

"What happened?" I asked giving them both a look and resting a hand on her hip. "When did Tinsley get here?"

"Ashley called me earlier to see if we had made it yet," Korey explained with a grin. "Little miss couldn't wait to see either of us. Started begging as soon as her feet hit the floor this morning. So I told her to bring her on she could hang with me until later. Promised I would make her nap that way she could stay awake tonight. As for the other, I found a rose when I stepped off the bus coming inside. Had another note on it."

"What's the most disturbing," PJ growled shaking his head. "Is the lyrics used this time."

"Which ones?" I snarled. This fucker was driving us all crazy and we were no closer to figuring out who he was. I had finally resorted to making a last ditch phone call and was expecting to hear something soon. Korey laid a hand on my arm.

"Eyes on You," she said quietly and winced when a low growl slipped past my lips. "B, calm down. Losing your temper isn't going to help anything."

"May make the little chicken shit show himself," I argued crossing my arms as Korey shook her head. "I'm terrified to let you out of my eyesight Princess. It's like we are all just sitting around waiting on something else to happen. We can't live like this forever."

"Babe," Korey said locking her eyes with mine. "I'm fine okay. I'm being cautious and there are only a few weeks of the tour left. Then I'll be busy bouncing back and forth between here and Nashville. We know he's not stupid enough to follow me to Georgia."