Talk You Out of It

Brantley's POV

My mouth literally went bone dry at the sight of my girlfriend reclining on the bed in front of me. I closed my eyes, shook my head, then blinked them back open to make sure it was real. The pulse pounding in my hard dick should have been reality enough. I had been holding back because I didn't want her to think I was going to leave. Oh no. I was going to bury myself so far in her she wouldn't know where one of us began and the other ended. Make her come alive in my arms taking her over the edge over and over watching those blue eyes turn incredibly dark. Korey jumping off the bed pulled me from my stupor. I reached out grabbing her arm pulling her to me.

"Princess?" I asked quietly. "Where are you going?"

"To go change," she muttered. I frowned a little at the disappointment in her voice. I sank down on the edge of the bed moving her to step between my legs. I wrapped my hands around her hips biting back a groan at the silky material on her smooth skin.

"Can I ask why?" I murmured leaning my head to get her to look at me from under the dark curtain of hair she was hiding behind worrying her bottom lip. I lifted my hand up to pull her lip from her teeth with my thumb. "Baby girl. Talk to me."

"Seemed like you weren't impressed with the outfit," Korey sighed not meeting my eyes. This is where she threw me for a loop sometimes. Bossy, confident, and so sure of herself. Then there were the times like this she was shy and second guessing herself. I knew that the last relationship she'd had was the douchebag fiancé. That poor boy just didn't know what he had. I fixed her with a look then gripped her hips pushing her down in my lap making her satin covered core rock against my hard dick. Korey's eyes widened as a gasp slipped past her lips.

"That feel like I don't like what I see?" I asked huskily. My voice laced with so much desire I surprised myself. "The exact opposite Princess. You fried my brain for a second. If you knew just how beautiful you looked. Looking like a grown man's dream. There's just this one problem though."

"What's that?" Korey asked softly. She was tracing her nails along the back of my neck as I pulled her closer pressing a slow, soft kiss to the underside of her jaw. Nipping the tender skin making her shiver. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her closer to me.

"I love it baby," I murmured rubbing my beard along the curve of her neck. Even though we hadn't had sex again, I still hadn't been able to keep my hands off of her. I had learned just how sensitive that one spot was when I did that. "But now all I really want to do is talk you out of it."

"I don't think you will have to try too hard," she whispered with a quiet laugh sliding her hands down my back pulling my grey Nike golf shirt out of my pants tugging it over my head tossing it behind her. Korey leaned over pressing her chest against mine tracing her tongue along the curve of my neck before drawing one of my ear rings between her teeth. I dug my fingers into her hips then flipped her over on the bed beneath me.

Burying my fingers in her silky hair, I held her still as I kissed her slowly. She parted her lips letting me slide my tongue inside to tease her mouth. Pressing her further into the bed, I lost myself in the feel of Korey's lips on mine. The way her hands trailed down my back. Hearing the soft moans in her throat. I rocked my hips slowly against her swallowing down the sweet whimper from her. Breaking the kiss, I lifted my head cradling her face in my hand as I took my finger to trail down her neck, to gently trace along her collarbone before sliding a strap down.

"God Korey," I sighed shaking my head ruefully. "You have no idea how beautiful you look right now. Your skin flushed pink with arousal. Baby, I don't even have to ask if you are wet for me. I can smell it. Thinking and remembering just how sweet you taste. Mmmmmm.....I could almost cum thinking about it. The way your body responds to mine. I've taken you with my fingers. Made you cry and scream my name with my mouth and tongue. Oh, but baby, when you cum tonight its gonna be all over my hard dick that has been aching for you. I have logged more cold showers in the last few weeks at the thought of your gorgeous, tight, little body wrapped around me than I have since I was a teenager."