~Introduction~

Faelyn (Fae for short) carters, not your ordinary teenage girl. She's sixteen, (her birthdays on November 8th hence why she's on her second last year of highschool and is only sixteen) she has an undying passion for music and art. She has long dark brown hair that reflects red when the sun or light hits it (cause it runs in the family), her cheeks and nose are tamed by freckles and she's got the greenest eyes when she smiles.

She attends Westvalley high in San Fran. Her mother is divorced (which will later be explained why) and she lives alone with her mother and no other siblings, she hates her father and any mention of him (will also be explained).

The WDW boys obviously as themselves.

(In this book the WDW boys aren't a band but they do sing which will come up later in the story)

anyways that's all I'm putting out rn because the rest will have to wait.

I hope you guys enjoy and if you have the time take a look at my other books!

Submit any covers that you've made for the book if you'd like and don't forget to comment because I love to improve. I have this book up to date which is July 5th 2018.

And send in any suggestions thanks for the support lovelies and don't forget to enjoy!

-N