~Thirteen~

(Quick A/N, please check out my DANIEL SEAVEY book, called Broken!!Thanks so much for reading this book, it means a lot! Love you and enjoy this chapter! 💛)

Faelyns POV

It had been a few weeks sense the whole chipotle truth or dare, and if I'm being honest Christina and I became very easy friends. She was her schools scorekeeper for basket ball games and I was an assistant coach so we got to hang out during a game that was matched between the two.

Me and Christina had also hung out a few times at the mall and she was so fun to be around, I loved her positivity and her personality.

Today was Saturday which meant I had no school but my mom had to go to the school to write in some port folios. Right now it's only 11:23 am and I have nothing to do because I'm bored out of my mind.

I sat on my bed scrolling through my feed, my window was cracked open to bring in the breeze and all of a sudden I head the wheels on the pavement. It was the one and only; Jack Avery.

A goofy smile spread across my face as I looked out my window and at the boy who looked up at me. "Hey Carters!" "What's good Avery? you know you could just call me right?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, I just wanna hang im so board" he complained. "Ok ok, I'll be down in a sec" I said before getting up and quickly changing into some blue skinny ripped jeans and a white tee.

I hopped on one foot pulling on my other sock that had slid down my heel. After doing so I bolted down the steps, heading to the front door.

I swung it open and not a second later I was tackled onto the floor. "What the hell?" I muttered as I kicked the door closed with my foot, the body still on me.

"So, you gonna get off me or?" He just tightened his grip around my waist and I rolled my eyes. "Jack" 'mhm' he hummed, head buried into my shoulder.

"Could ya get off?" I asked and he replied with a 'nuh-uh' causing me to stifle my laugh at his childish behaviour.

I rolled over, he let out a surprised grunt as he now lied straight on his back with me laying on him, his arms still latched around me.

"Let go" I whined playfully while raising my head as he shook his head. "Not till you give me a hug back" he argued and I laughed. "Why?" I asked, looking up at him. "Because I missed my best friend!!" He exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"Uhh I saw you yesterday-" "nope it was a PD day yesterday" he said, his arms still latched around me. "I saw you Thursday morning at scho-" "nope, I was at the dentist" he said proudly. "No cavities".

I chuckled, "I saw you on Wednesday?" I asked, confusion laced in my voice. He nodded with a smile, "Yep, three days, three days without MY bestfriend" he said grumpily.

I rolled my eyes, my arms sneaking around his neck as he rested his head on my forearms now. He hugged me tighter, "so Fae.." he trailed.

"How would you feel about...." before he finished he rolled us over, me now being on the floor as he straddled me sitting up. My eyebrows arched, Uh oh...

He started tickling me, like a mad man may I add. My laughter echoing throughout the house as he laughed along too. "Avery-y" I laughed "st-top" I giggled more, squirming around under him before swatting his hands away.

"No can doooo" he sung, "woahhhhhh" I gawked as he stopped tickling me with a smile. "Can you sing in Spanish?" I asked "in Spanish" (peep who remembers this?) he sung but I swatted his arm as he sent me another smile.

"I'm hungry Avery" I complained before shoving him off of my bottom half, he sat up, cross crossed next to me.

"Shall we head to oh I don't knowww..." he trailed as I looked up "McDonald's!" He shouted causing me to jump and swat him again.