~Thirty-Nine~

(Quick a/n. This chapter is filled with violence and trauma, it may be triggering to some readers. Skip to the end if you're troubled by this sort of thing!)

Faelyns POV

All heads turned, including Jacks, but I stood my ground and pulled the most intimidating stance I could, crossing my arms, and glaring at the men.

"Who the hell are you?"

One of the four asked rudely, stepping away from Jensen and Jack to face Damian and I.

"Who are you" I asked, mocking his posture, crossing my arms tightly and standing taller.

"I asked you first" he sneered, narrowing his eyes.

"I asked you first" I mocked under my breath, a habit I had that I should probably quit.

But it's fun.

And quickly I learned that 'fun' can get you in trouble.

He pulled out his own gun, aiming it at me, "don't play dumb with me, I've never seen you here before, who are you, and why are you here" he demanded, his voice unnervingly angry.

"Listen here" I sneered, pointing an accusing finger at him, "don't worry about who I am, and why I'm here, okay? That's none of your business. So why don't you put your little nurf gun down and step the hell away from my man" I suggested, my voice surprisingly dangerous and even venomous.

The man offered a nasty scowl, "pathetic, Mark, Jason, grab her" he instructed, my eyes widening as two of the four came over, their cold hands wrapping around my arms to restrain me.

I struggled, Jack peering at me worriedly but not sputtering a word. The last man stood beside the one speaking, their backs turned to Jack and Jensen.

My eyes stayed glued to Jacks, but I didn't let fear take over my features, if I did they'd have the upper hand-not that they kind of already didn't.

Jack motioned to Damian with his eyes, and my own followed, seeing the boy slowly walk over to stand next to Jack and pull a gun from his back pocket, handing it to him behind his back.

Jensen slowly retrieved his gun from the shelf next to him, going unnoticed as the man spoke.

"What do we do with you? Any suggestions?" He asked his men, the two that had a hold of me shaking their heads but sputtering out a small laugh.

I didn't react as the man next to him spoke, "maybe she can come back as a prisoner or something?" He suggested, the two searching my face for a reaction.

I didn't react in any way, my face stayed an emotionless sheet as I stared at them, eyebrows raised and lips pursed.

Jack, Jensen and Damien slowly inched closer to the two men, the ones holding me captive didn't notice because they'd been arguing over something pointless.

One eventually shouted and I winced, turning to glare up at him, "could you not yell in my goddamn ear?" I snapped angrily, the man taken aback, the other finding amusement and doing the same thing.

"Shut up before I bite you" I threatened, side eyeing Jack to see a smile of amusement on his face.

"Cmon toughie, we both know you won't do shit" the other man beside me said loudly, right in my ear, my body tensing as I cringed, before I snapped my head over at him.

I sent him a challenged look, and he sent one back as if to say 'what are you gonna do about it'.

I sent him a sarcastic smile before my head came closer to his arm, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion before I forcefully bit his arm that was holding me, and he immediately let go.